• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Verdict PIMI: how to pronounce it?

🍆 *bang bang*

Court is in session. @VashTheStampede is the bailiff this time. @canadaguy is in jail for unrelated reasons.

For the uninformed, PIMI was a subforum from o.g. Gamewinners called "Peering Into the Mind of an Idiot."

A compost pile for the forums where all the members with the fewest braincells were told to play before the admins unplugged their controllers. Kind of like Australia, actually.

I could list the preferred alternatives members have for saying this word that's not a real word, but I can't bring myself to say it the wrong way (because all ways except mine are the wrong way).

Solution
OP
Ants!
*bangs eggplant*

The OFFICIAL pronunciation (and I stress that because I'm sure there will be dummies who will be stubborn and cling to their ways, and I hearby declare those people as outlaws) is "Pimmy".

Case is closed.

shortkut

idea man
Cuterator
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
You can't expect me to read every post you make lad
And people wonder why I don’t read other people’s posts. It’s this level of disrespect

Army Multiply GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

How to jure
You go into a room together and don't tell others what goes on in there (kinky!)

3 people agree on a verdict just for the sake of being able to go home after this non-paying "volunteer" job that they were selected for by a thing in the mail. The 4th person pisses them all the fuck off by being a dissenting opinion so they have to stay another night in a hotel room with no phone and miss another day of work.

Eventually one of them stands up in court with a "unanimous" decision. The fourth holdout probably either got beaten up or got a blowjob out of the deal.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Alu: Pee-me
FQ: puh-kahn pie
Tommy boy: confused and eating Elmer's glue (resident Ralph Simpson)
Mark: asleep or something

I just forgot to reply.

I’ve never tried pronouncing any of the variations, but based on how Baltimoron works, it would likely be “Pee-me” as Alu said.

Back
Top Bottom