• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Verdict PIMI: how to pronounce it?

🍆 *bang bang*

Court is in session. @VashTheStampede is the bailiff this time. @canadaguy is in jail for unrelated reasons.

For the uninformed, PIMI was a subforum from o.g. Gamewinners called "Peering Into the Mind of an Idiot."

A compost pile for the forums where all the members with the fewest braincells were told to play before the admins unplugged their controllers. Kind of like Australia, actually.

I could list the preferred alternatives members have for saying this word that's not a real word, but I can't bring myself to say it the wrong way (because all ways except mine are the wrong way).

Solution
OP
Ants!
*bangs eggplant*

The OFFICIAL pronunciation (and I stress that because I'm sure there will be dummies who will be stubborn and cling to their ways, and I hearby declare those people as outlaws) is "Pimmy".

Case is closed.
Careful, or you'll turn this into another kink thread.
drunk rock of love GIF

Smacktard

Connoisseur of fine video games
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Today I unlocked a core memory of someone saying "pee me" in a distinctly Glaswegian accent, and so this is the one way of saying it for me. In spite of the (corrupt) judge's verdict, I will continue to pronounce it "pee me", just like I say "mare-e-oh" and "poke-uh-mon". Because it just feels good to say it that way.

canadaguy

Poop Head
GW Elder
Today I unlocked a core memory of someone saying "pee me" in a distinctly Glaswegian accent, and so this is the one way of saying it for me. In spite of the (corrupt) judge's verdict, I will continue to pronounce it "pee me", just like I say "mare-e-oh" and "poke-uh-mon". Because it just feels good to say it that way.
Yeah I'm just gonna still do whatever the fuck I want no matter how wrong Ants is

Smacktard

Connoisseur of fine video games
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Hey, three of us either preferred Pee-Me or were okay with it. One person said it was either pimmy or pie-my so we had to come to an agreement somehow, and it certainly wasn't going to be pie-my
On appeal, the 69th district court finds Pee-Me to be the acceptable name.

The case is decided.

*bangs cornichon*

Back
Top Bottom