Modification NHL: Coyotes potentially relocating to Salt Lake City

I'll chime in with the silly, yet awesome name we came up with for Seattle on another forum. I'll tag @Crystal for this one because she knows this one very well. :D

Rain City Bitch Pigeons.
I remember that one on some random reddit thread that was grabbing all the names they saw everywhere and was trying to make jerseys for all of them.

My favorite was the Seattle Grunge.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
I'll chime in with the silly, yet awesome name we came up with for Seattle on another forum. I'll tag @Crystal for this one because she knows this one very well. :D

Rain City Bitch Pigeons.
seattlebitchpigeons2.png

Rick52

"..."
GW Elder
I'd be okay with it tier:
Mountaineers
Yeti

Utah Coyotes would literally be better tier:
Blizzard
Hive
Squall

Please, don't tier:
Blast
Canyons
Caribou
Freeze
Frost
Fury
Glaciers
Ice
Mammoth
Outlaws
Swarm
Venom

lol, just lmao tier:
Black Diamonds
Hockey Club
Powder

Apparently they're down to a top 4 now...and...meh.

Yeti
Outlaws
Mammoth
Blizzard

Of this list I would say definitely go with Yeti. Utah Yeti is at least fun to say, and hockey makes sense for a sport that an actual Yeti would want to watch and/or play.
Dear lord those all suck... if any, Utah Outlaws are the best imo. Which means Utah Yeti will win.

I think they wouldn't allow (aka Outlaw) the guns in it.

Also I prefer the other color scheme for a Utah team.
Point taken, but picture it with pucks and sticks instead? I like it lol.

Color scheme it more indicative of Utah, imo than the blue colors. But the NHL is dead set on ugly ass color schemes recently.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
file-1f2KpuBBOuBBmqnl0SGSRkyd.pngfile-Visd05jo5yZlvTCtksgn79xk.pngfile-TRqE7SCT4Q3kR5UGPpPzSdg5.pngfile-vGn3kLGWYXI6b1WI46DGvKOF.png

None of these are great, but they're mostly the first results I got that weren't complete trash. Like, how the hell do you make a mascot for a blizzard? I mean, without having some sponsorship from Dairy Queen...

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
file-xNbG0IUQB5e4rkjR7ZEDizz0.pngfile-2QmEpJVmxsZP4zMG8Y25mzbF.pngfile-vjZGa6NnAYM7Vx1sSUbEVd73.pngfile-mMlIGojqnJ64uQ12ZQBXlvb0.png

Gave those another go now that I'm not sitting in the McDonald's Drive-Thru and could be a little more specific...

Back
Top Bottom