NBA Discussion Thread

Who gaf about legacies. I like basketball.

Nuggs looked alright but Lakers were not defending well whatsoever. Nuggs will be great again, particularly in the important parts of the season.

Joker is incredible, and I have him in my fantasy league that I've been playing in for yonks:

1698270256460.png

Big spread of games today.

Do you bet?

Given the sheer volume of games, and what that could potentially do to my bank balance, I keep myself to betting on two games a week on the weekend (so that they're games I have the chance to watch).

I assume given your question to have a dabble yourself?

I'll usually go a 4-5 leg multi for a small outlay as a little bit of fun.

I've dabbled for long time. Since having a kid, I don't watch as much, so I bet significantly less, and do less well. I still do fine though. But, for example, I am betting on a few today, but I'm starting with values so low that I may as well not bet.

I've got:

Kuzma over 28.5 points, rebounds, assists (pra).
Fox over 25.5 points
Jalen Duren to get a double double
Banchero to score more points than a small pool of other players.
Clips -9.5
Orlando -4.5

I'll be recording my gambling and results for the entire season too.

Your Pelican memes will be most welcomed

Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

I'm pretty athletic, but never exercise or train cause no ty. But age and size take that away.

The shame is that I'm the shortest in my family by a fair bit (but I'm the broadest so at least I get "something"). One of my cousins won a gold medal at the most recent Olympic in rowing, he's 6 foot 6. I am the only one in my family (except another tall cousin who's recently started playing) who grew up playing bball.

Yeah Porzingis looked very dangerous as part of that lineup they'll be very competitive but I feel the Bucks are still better. Should be an exciting battle
As long as Porzingis can be their #3 option he will be great. He can’t handle the pressure of being the main guy.

Speaking of the knicks/celtics game, it’s weird. Rarely is there a game where you see one team, like the knicks, and feel they should have lost by a lot more while simultaneously feeling like they should have easily won. Seriously how could they play so awful and nearly win?

As long as Porzingis can be their #3 option he will be great. He can’t handle the pressure of being the main guy.

Speaking of the knicks/celtics game, it’s weird. Rarely is there a game where you see one team, like the knicks, and feel they should have lost by a lot more while simultaneously feeling like they should have easily won. Seriously how could they play so awful and nearly win?
I think cause the Celts aren't good at MSG.

The Knicks just hang in there before they lose.

He's almost certainly going to get that. Tatum and Brown will take on the leads for most of the games. He might need to step up here and there to take a 1 or 2 here and there, but I'm hoping this year will be a good on...it was sad to see Smart go, but the team is still strong.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Told myself I wouldn't give Bally Sports money again this year but I caved because I wanna watch my damn Pelicans and tonight their log-in stuff is all borked. So I can't watch the game.

Its on NBA.TV...but blacked out in my area because here in Florida I am too close to New Orleans and they...expect me to drive 3 hours to the games?

This is the kind of shit Congress should be dealing with.

The TV rights of American sports are so fucking confusing. Something like a black out is the antithesis to growing your sport.

Why should it matter where a person is sitting watching on TV as long as you have them watching?
Gotta pay more money if you want to enjoy things.

Told myself I wouldn't give Bally Sports money again this year but I caved because I wanna watch my damn Pelicans and tonight their log-in stuff is all borked. So I can't watch the game.

Its on NBA.TV...but blacked out in my area because here in Florida I am too close to New Orleans and they...expect me to drive 3 hours to the games?

This is the kind of shit Congress should be dealing with.
Arrrrr?

I pay but in a spot like that I'd be straight off to sp_rtsurge.net (I have excluded a letter as to not direct anyone to a site of ill-repute, and I know you will not be able to guess the vowel that goes in that word) in a spot like that.

I get the NFL on free-to-air TV. Have to pay for NBA and MLB.
I don't even pay for any TV. Just do the HD antenna and have a TiVO box that lets me record from that. Honestly it's better than the basic cable options and I wish I did it earlier. Saving a ton of money each month.

Also helps that my in-laws want all the channels even though they don't watch them and gave me a login.

Back
Top Bottom