March Madness

Michigan State about to win the first game of the official brackets. Duquesne is working on pulling off the first potential bracket buster of a win (not too crazy, 11 over 6 happens, it's when you get to the 13 seeds that it really does it in)
My bracket is already in shambles. I love it!

Looks like Samford actually made that game against Kansas really close towards the end. One point game at one point. Missed the 3 point shot that would have sent the game into OT.
Samford was also screwed over by a TERRIBLE call on the refs (clean block called as a foul). It wouldn't have given them the win, but they would have only been down 1 instead of 3 on that last possession.

Samford was also screwed over by a TERRIBLE call on the refs (clean block called as a foul). It wouldn't have given them the win, but they would have only been down 1 instead of 3 on that last possession.
damn, that's unfortunate. Them having a potential walk off shot would have been epic.

And it would have been exactly how I'd script Kansas losing to another inferior team.

Ah well, there's always next year.

The Gonzaga-Kansas game was a 1 point game at half time.

Gonzaga leads by 22 points with just little over 3 minutes left. Kansas never came back for the second half.

I wonder how much better Samford would have faired against Gonzaga.

One day, the NCAA will stop over ranking Kansas...

One day.

Edit: I have Gonzaga losing to Purdue in the Sweet Sixteen. Wonder if that was a bad choice.

Last edited:
I don't think JMU is making it to the Elite Eight. Neither teams I had going into the Elite Eight from the South are going to make it, I feel. Kentucky decided to lose to Oakland, and JMU is now getting their asses handed to them against Duke. Which means one of my Final Four teams are out.

Edit: My Cinderella run in this bracket is over, I think. Baylor doesn't look like they're going to be able to come back, either.

Edit 2: Baylor ALMOST completed a comeback, but then their ~80% foul shooter missed on both shots that would have tied the game and then they couldn't come up with the rebound and it fell apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom