• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Breaking Joe Biden drops out of 2024 presidential race

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
View attachment 18544
MAGAts want to be black SO bad. How many times have they been caught pretending to be one?

We had a name for that growing up that all the black kids and white kids used to call those fools…

Then, bullying was banned, and they were free to pretend as they please…

View attachment 18546

Oh wait I think I know what happened.

This is great. I am saving this and sending it to every black chick I know.

Context: he forgot to sign into his fake account and wrote it on his main account. He's an astroturfer.

Would that technically make you an asstroturfer with your alt-account here? Or would the connotation still be too close? Not up to date on my buzzwords.

aaaaaaaaand Trump is already thinking about replacing Vance on the ticket.

I'd be cool with Trump pissing off Peter Thiel.
Oh man, for a group that was complaining about removing Biden being unfair and potentially lawsuit worthy, they don't seem to understand what makes the ticket actually official.

why does Biden look like Jimmy Carter?
1721744828089.png

Talk about a panic move if he did that. Biden waited specifically for Trump to name Vance before dropping out. But Vance offers Trump NOTHING in the polls. And the hype around Harris has knocked Trump down. Man, I'd LOVE to see him go into full degenerate mode doing that though.

Trump dumping Vance would be a fantastic way to get more people to go against Trump.
A lot of the MAGA crowd hates Vance for some reason. I don't think it would sway MAGA folk at all, but it would be a pretty hilarious "Fuck you" to Vance after he did a 180 and started simping for il douche

Is that even legal after the convention?
There's much more trouble with doing it after the convention than before for sure. Could it happen? Probably, but Vance would probably need to willingly go on his own accord, and it would probably ruin his reputation entirely for the future to do that. So he may force the issue to Trump.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
There's much more trouble with doing it after the convention than before for sure. Could it happen? Probably, but Vance would probably need to willingly go on his own accord, and it would probably ruin his reputation entirely for the future to do that. So he may force the issue to Trump.

I tried Google, but didn’t see much beyond commentary. Did Trump take Vance out of his top 8 on Truth or did I miss something?

I tried Google, but didn’t see much beyond commentary. Did Trump take Vance out of his top 8 on Truth or did I miss something?
Vance was a choice made solely on sucking up to Trump and for trying to run up the score in an easy election victory. He's a bad choice in any other circumstance, so Biden waiting until after it was official that it was Vance is even funnier.

It's crazy how the script has flipped in just two days. Now Democrats are the ones excited and energized and rallying to their candidate, while Republicans are in disarray.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
You wouldn’t last long. My girlfriend got her account banned for hate speech. On herself. For saying she’s a dumbass. This was pre-Musk, though, so…
These days you can drop the N word to your hearts content but get instabanned for saying you're cis because it's a slur.

Here's what her campaign slogan should be:
Moving On Cat GIF by PBS KIDS

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Normally I prefer something positive and optimistic, but I think making the focus "Trump bad" would probably work better than "Kamala good" this time.
That's why I dig this slogan. It's got the double meaning of "oh let's not do that Trump shit again" and "let's keep moving forward".

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Y’all…

I’ve (kinda) been trying to keep my comments serious in the CE threads… but I can’t not bring up this latest round of goofball shit one of my girl’s friends messaged her about.

First off lemme set the stage by making it clear from the jump that she doesn’t follow politics. At all. She can tell you who our first president was, who shot Lincoln, and who the current president is. Since we’ve been together, she has learned more, but it’s just not a subject that interests her beyond learning how things could affect her.

So… this idiot that she’s friends with messages her, while she’s working, and asks her if she heard the “latest news they’re hiding from us”.

Y’all ready for this one?

Apparently…

Biden had a medical emergency.

His security team called ahead to state police wherever this occurred to orchestrate road closures to transport him to the hospital.

The team abruptly canceled the command to the state police… because they were gonna Medevac him from wherever he was on the west coast to Hopkins… in… Baltimore. Not Walter Reed. Not an equally suitable location on the west coast. Hopkins.

His press team scrambled, forging his resignation from the campaign, because… THE REAL JOE BIDEN DOES NOT UNDERLINE HIS NAME.

The BEST part? When I asked her to ask her friend about the press conference scheduled… “Pre-recorded” was the only answer.

Guys… we’re doomed, aren’t we? Intelligent life… gone…

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
He pre-recorded a speech saying he won't be running and therefore he's actually running because he didn't say it live.

Goddamnit… where were you when I was considering feeding into her bullshit? I sat there for a good 2 minutes just rattling off different ideas to instigate her, and couldn’t come up with one that didn’t incorporate faster air travel due to the flat earth and a vague reference to adrenochrome to see how far down the rabbit hole she fell.

Back
Top Bottom