Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• GwJumpman

• Lee

• Local Hero

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
There’s always tomorrow
Except for Raine.

joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

coping mechanisms at play

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
If I were the fan then it would probably make sense for somebody to signal me. I agree it would look like I was trying to signal somebody with my "I'm not a werewolf" play. But maybe I am just too stupid to play this game and don't really know what I am doing!!!

Because after all, I am not a werewolf!

What's even the play if you know who a werewolf fan is? They're technically town until something happens so do you just keep do nothing until no night kill happens then you kill them?
It’s what I would do as a town. If there is no night kill, either a protector did their job or the fan was converted. If you kill the fan, you kill a known wolf. The existing wolf/wolves could continue hiding, but if you knew their identity already, they would be dead and the fan couldn’t be converted

• Agree
Reactions: TD

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I have a @Benzine
I have a @Ben

Benzineben

Lunchtime. Time to read up a little.

gunnersheriff.png

Oh and I watched Raine last night... She did her rootin' tootin'est but alas was kibble.

I had two donuts though so couldn't put either down to help her...

Anyway, Benzine's was a name I got back from Zell this morning, so I see no reason to shift off him.

This town's really goin' to shit...

towntoshit.png

Last edited:
can you specify the confusion I’ve sown so I can address it? The first part of the day is pretty shallow, just trying to get jawneh. If you take that to be confusion, then you’re a fool yourself.

If it’s cause I didn’t vote for Tommy and was being confused, it was because I was confused. You can see a series of comments where I find myself confused.

Do you think I’d behave like that if I was a wolf?

I’m always being supportive of Tommy. I didn’t try very hard to make people not vote for him. And if I did what I did “intentionally” I’d be an awful wolf.

If you guys are really going to go with such shallow reasoning, that’s on you.

If raine wrote down that gwj is a protector and raine is dead I’d be following that up. Although seems odd that Tommy would point them that way… so maybe gwj is the solo killer, again.

td has initiated a vote on me and given reasons. If those reasons were really he’d had searched me last night. It actually makes no sense whatsoever that he wouldn’t search me if he was the seer. Please think about how you’d act in that situation, why wouldn’t you search me if your sus about the way I acted yesterday.

Td is taking advantage of someone being wrong and unsure yesterday, but didn’t search that suspicious person because they knew they’d find blue and blah blah blah. If you are willing to first page someone you’d have definitely searched them.

Voting td

Last night as sheriff I looked at fools rather than raine. I was hoping/assuming that gwj as a potential protector would defend raine. Fools is a certain town so couldn’t be used as suspicious (like me), so I thought he would be the choice.

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
What everybody thinks I am doing:
1706726718685.png
Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

What I actually could be doing:

The Joker GIF

I could also be trying to get killed because I don't know what I am doing and I'm curious as to what the "dead thread" is like.

can you specify the confusion I’ve sown so I can address it? The first part of the day is pretty shallow, just trying to get jawneh. If you take that to be confusion, then you’re a fool yourself.

If it’s cause I didn’t vote for Tommy and was being confused, it was because I was confused. You can see a series of comments where I find myself confused.

Do you think I’d behave like that if I was a wolf?

I’m always being supportive of Tommy. I didn’t try very hard to make people not vote for him. And if I did what I did “intentionally” I’d be an awful wolf.

If you guys are really going to go with such shallow reasoning, that’s on you.

If raine wrote down that gwj is a protector and raine is dead I’d be following that up. Although seems odd that Tommy would point them that way… so maybe gwj is the solo killer, again.

td has initiated a vote on me and given reasons. If those reasons were really he’d had searched me last night. It actually makes no sense whatsoever that he wouldn’t search me if he was the seer. Please think about how you’d act in that situation, why wouldn’t you search me if your sus about the way I acted yesterday.

Td is taking advantage of someone being wrong and unsure yesterday, but didn’t search that suspicious person because they knew they’d find blue and blah blah blah. If you are willing to first page someone you’d have definitely searched them.

Voting td

Last night as sheriff I looked at fools rather than raine. I was hoping/assuming that gwj as a potential protector would defend raine. Fools is a certain town so couldn’t be used as suspicious (like me), so I thought he would be the choice.
play dead cat GIF

I just want to confirm that you’re lynching me cause you think I was trying to save Tommy specifically or because you think doing stupid things is a way to remove attention from yourself rather than making a hand wrapped opportunity for the wolves to make use of the situation provided

I ask you to think: how would you feel if I was a wolf and played the way I did, and you were a wolf too. If you have had the good fortune to be a wolf with me you know I’m more than happy to make the sacrifice play, be the voice, be the target… and set up some fun for the wolves. Not set up a situation where I look like an idiot and get lynched straight away and reduce our numbers in one of the smallest day 2 fields ever, for no reward!

And if I’m obvious enough a wolf to get 6/4 votes before I’ve woken up then I was obvious enough to seer.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
You've been cleared blue by Kat of all people.

Presumably because you're the Blind Wolf which is how you nabbed Vash and goaded Raine into shooting Jawneh with a fake seer claim implication.

Right now, Lee the presumed Fan is voting shortkut, not Benzine. Benzine, much like Tommy did (who was a wolf) is coming for me.

Either a wolf or the solo killer.

Personally, I've seen enough.

skip

Presumably because you're the Blind Wolf which is how you nabbed Vash and goaded Raine into shooting Jawneh with a fake seer claim implication.

Right now, Lee the presumed Fan is voting shortkut, not Benzine. Benzine, much like Tommy did (who was a wolf) is coming for me.

skip
Taking advantage of me trying to lunch jawneh. You are be purposefully shallow minded instead of trying to think up and discuss all the possibilities.

I’m sure I’ll know what you say but please share why you didn’t search me (or refer me to the post I haven’t been on properly yet, literally standing naked post shower while I type this). Because I think you should’ve searched me, so much so that it is worthy of suspicion just cause you didn’t search me.

I think local is bad too. Will continue to say these things for the assumption I am being lynched and then you will see I am the sheriff. Yes I wasn’t getting it right late yesterday. But I know I’m good and I know local was willing to jump off Tommy at just a request. I don’t know that local is good and being granted an opportunity like that to have an excuse to stop voting for the wolf is pretty handy and a local wolf would pounce on the opportunity.

@shortkut and @Fool's Requiem can I just get a confirmation that you’re voting for me just cause I didn’t get it quite right yesterday? Hard to not vote correctly when you don’t have the info the wolves do…. And you already know multiple wolves voted for Tommy.

Thanks for ignoring me, TD, I appreciate it. If it was simple, you'd have simply said - but it's not, and you are struggling to make a straightforward, sensible lie about why you didn't search for me. Because any seer worth a lick would've if they also thought I was bad. @shortkut @Fool's Requiem @Local Hero I'd love to hear your opinions on that. If you don't want to share an opinion, that's okay, but I'd like to hear that too.

So, in the post I literally quoted, this being the quote:

skip

Something in here refers to why TD did not search for me a seer. Let's break it down.

"You've been cleared blue by Kat of all people." - this can't be it, because it has no bearing on whether I'm a wolf or not. If anything, it leans away from that - as Kat is just trying to take advantage of the situation. And if it is suspicious, you'd search me, to actually find out.

"Presumably because you're the Blind Wolf which is how you nabbed Vash and goaded Raine into shooting Jawneh with a fake seer claim implication." - so... what does this have to do with me being a wolf? There's no evidence whatsoever. You think because Raine, whom I have no control over, and no knowledge that is a gunner, shot Jawneh? How would I know what Raine is, and what Vash is, and what Jawneh is, to make this situation you're talking about happen? You are making things up in your head to connect them - things not even the wolves could have known. So... you'd still search me for absolute sure.

"Right now, Lee the presumed Fan is voting shortkut, not Benzine. Benzine, much like Tommy did (who was a wolf) is coming for me." While I do think it's weird that Lee is voting kut, Lee's vote has no bearing on my role. And certainly has absolutely nothing to do with not using your seer power on me before something described as "right now". Can't be this.

So... then the rest of the comments are just nothing.

So, thanks again for your rudeness, TD, maybe it's you who should read... or at least slow down to comprehend. I take it to mean that you are just lying and are worried about being caught because you've already said and done too many things that a good player wouldn't do today. @shortkut @Fool's Requiem @Local Hero love to hear your thoughts on why you're actually lynching me.

• Wut?
Reactions: TD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom