Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Ben

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool's Requiem

• GwJumpman

• Lee

• Local Hero

• shortkut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're literally coming for the Spirit Seer who just led everyone to Tommy.

You want to talk to me about not considering possibilities?
I'm more than happy to talk about the other possibilities and have lightly posited another one. But, one thing at a time from me right now and by far the most suspicious thing is you not searching me.

And since I know I'm innocent, I will defend myself first with the most obvious thing, like I have done in the past in similar spots.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Did you think that the other times I've been in the corner as a town member and tried really hard to win? I like to try my best to make for the best chance of winning and play, that's what I like to do. If this is a real reason that you think, then you're on the list (of future game problems).

Actually, really, fools post really uninspires me for playing a game i love. If I can't convince people and that's the response, so be it.

Congrats on the solo or wolf win. Hope there's a huge fire.

skip

why is it when jawneh tries to kill me it's fine but if i try to kill jawneh? c'mon.

just wolves taking advantage of the situation, being caught out by making plays they'd not have actually done and that just suit being a wolf
I don't like to kill people day one for lols. Agreed with you there.

Don't have much time but I am curious about TD's seer targets last night. Why accuse Benzine today but no verification through seer

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Don't have much time but I am curious about TD's seer targets last night. Why accuse Benzine today but no verification through seer
Acting on Raine's likely assumption of a Blind Wolf which would appear blue anyhow and Kat already stated he was blue so I went for two of the names that as a group people were most suspicious of.

I'm sure you recall that time you and Kelly were blind wolves/wolf seers and I read you as blue day 1.

can you specify the confusion I’ve sown so I can address it? The first part of the day is pretty shallow, just trying to get jawneh. If you take that to be confusion, then you’re a fool yourself.

If it’s cause I didn’t vote for Tommy and was being confused, it was because I was confused. You can see a series of comments where I find myself confused.

Do you think I’d behave like that if I was a wolf?

I’m always being supportive of Tommy. I didn’t try very hard to make people not vote for him. And if I did what I did “intentionally” I’d be an awful wolf.

If you guys are really going to go with such shallow reasoning, that’s on you.

If raine wrote down that gwj is a protector and raine is dead I’d be following that up. Although seems odd that Tommy would point them that way… so maybe gwj is the solo killer, again.

td has initiated a vote on me and given reasons. If those reasons were really he’d had searched me last night. It actually makes no sense whatsoever that he wouldn’t search me if he was the seer. Please think about how you’d act in that situation, why wouldn’t you search me if your sus about the way I acted yesterday.

Td is taking advantage of someone being wrong and unsure yesterday, but didn’t search that suspicious person because they knew they’d find blue and blah blah blah. If you are willing to first page someone you’d have definitely searched them.

Voting td

Last night as sheriff I looked at fools rather than raine. I was hoping/assuming that gwj as a potential protector would defend raine. Fools is a certain town so couldn’t be used as suspicious (like me), so I thought he would be the choice.
Go home, you’re sober

Taking advantage of me trying to lunch jawneh. You are be purposefully shallow minded instead of trying to think up and discuss all the possibilities.

I’m sure I’ll know what you say but please share why you didn’t search me (or refer me to the post I haven’t been on properly yet, literally standing naked post shower while I type this). Because I think you should’ve searched me, so much so that it is worthy of suspicion just cause you didn’t search me.

I think local is bad too. Will continue to say these things for the assumption I am being lynched and then you will see I am the sheriff. Yes I wasn’t getting it right late yesterday. But I know I’m good and I know local was willing to jump off Tommy at just a request. I don’t know that local is good and being granted an opportunity like that to have an excuse to stop voting for the wolf is pretty handy and a local wolf would pounce on the opportunity.

@shortkut and @Fool's Requiem can I just get a confirmation that you’re voting for me just cause I didn’t get it quite right yesterday? Hard to not vote correctly when you don’t have the info the wolves do…. And you already know multiple wolves voted for Tommy.
I’m voting for you because I checked TD and local and they both came back blue.

Fool is a known townie

Lee is likely the fan

GWJ is something, but it is unlikely that TD checked two wolves the night I checked 1 wolf, so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt

Ben just doesn’t care about the game, so if he is the final wolf, there probably won’t be a night kill after Lee is converted so we can kill him then

Season 18 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

Season 18 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom