Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Fool's Requiem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
All By Myself GIF by Celine Dion

lonely wolf GIF by Look Human

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Vash and FR are both killing it this game. All three dead wolves are due to the two of them.

So... Raine cleared kut. He was a blind wolf, and she did say there was almost certainly at least one blind wolf/wolf seer among her reads. Does that make us trust her more or less? I also think it's weird she never checked Jawneh.

How much do we believe in Benzine actually being the Fool?
I believe him. The only reason I can think of him to pick that to role to claim is if they're covering for a Cupid existing and one of the wolves being coupled, which seems unlikely to be known to the non-coupled wolves the first day. If you're going to lie, at least claim you read a townie as evil or something.

Look, at this point I don't want to give up, but I don't have it in me to convince people a million times over. I may be able to buy a day or two because there is a little heat on Raine, but there is no way for me to generate near enough heat on others.

Jawneh is the corruptor.
Kat is the Medium.
Benzine was the Wildcard, but not sure which.
Raine likely is the Spirit Seer.
Vash is a MM.
Fool is a Gunner (duh).

Town has this. Just kill Jawneh, then me tomorrow, or vice versa. Well played town. 100% perfect.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It's always been Jawneh. Look at the corruptor targets.
We wolves don't care who dies as long as they do. Preferably strong roles. Or people who can land confusion if they die

From a personal point of view, anyone else killing Benzine day 1 other than him getting lynched is an L for me. I rarely go after him after that unless for reason. If you think I'm the corruptor, tying that to me due to RNG Benzine kill is pretty shaky IMO.

Like I said, I'm sorry. This is a shitty way to end it, but I'm so tired of being a wolf. The last few have taken such an emotional toll on me I just couldn't do it alone for a prolonged time. I don't see the town losing short of a catastrophic fuck up, but I don't want to put myself through it.

I was going to out myself day one, like I said, but I didn't want to screw Ben, Jump or Kut over. So I just played along.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Nope, for a change. But I wasn't going to get through Vash AND Fool. Assuming Jawneh got outted too, I had no path that I could see, and I just didn't want to tie it up for days without reason.
Is up to @Jawneh if he wants to resign
There's nothing against me though? Other than obviously being a wolf. Thanks to the powers of the blind wolf, there's no need to risk a kill on potentially hitting the corruptor as we could always just kill one of the other ones we already checked.

Unless there's no fool and there's a WW fan. Then we're back to Benzine lying. Unless unless someone comes forward saying they protected Fool from dying last night.

But I'm a wolf. Wolves don't have protection roles.

Oppai.

Was it something I said that gave it away? I was trying extra hard to not make it seem like Kat was the Medium.
We knew who everyone was pretty early. We had two blinds. We knew you and Alu were gunners and Kat was a strong, and there isn't much in terms of resurrections outside of medium and ritualist and ritualist would have had to be stupid lucky. We pieced it together.

That's what I had last wolf team I was on and it gives the wolves a clear advantage of knowing who people are but it kind of sucks at the same time.
Vash hitting Jump sort of put a damper on things because it outed Jump. When you all believed him and Fool shot him, I knew it was over personally. Ben being taken out was really the death knell because Kut and I both didn't resign powers to avoid Raine.

Not really. What good did it do them? They killed Alu before he shot anybody, that's it. I'd be super annoyed by two blind wolves.

So Jon, what happened last night? Why no wolf kill? Did you hit Jawneh?
No, Ben was the only one to vote and Vash killed him.

EDIT - We checked Jawneh to be sure last night, but we knew (or at least I did) who he was. We were fine with him as long as he was hitting townies, but with him on his "I'm a wolf" schtick he had too much heat to be useful to us. Then when FR took out Kut, I was CONSIDERING playing it out, but I just knew that Jawneh was likely done for and Raine would be rezzed and I'd legit have to have about 3 days of you guys being sus of one another. So... I just didn't wanna.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Vash hitting Jump sort of put a damper on things because it outed Jump. When you all believed him and Fool shot him, I knew it was over personally. Ben being taken out was really the death knell because Kut and I both didn't resign powers to avoid Raine.
Ohh, this is what happened. Well that's silly, kut could have resigned, he was already checked.

Ohh, this is what happened. Well that's silly, kut could have resigned, he was already checked.
We were trying to avoid Raine. Ben nightmare'd her, but he was killed. Then she happened to be corrupted too. We were just trying to dodge her is all. Ended up hurting us. In hindsight, Kut should have resigned his powers because he was "cleared" by Raine. We chose to try and play it safe but Ben was apparently sus to Vash. Still not sure how the timing worked on his second shot though. He targeted Jump, then killed Ben next night. He should have had to place a target that night... but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom