Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Fool's Requiem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. You're wrong there. My way or the high way baby. :D I'm no coward. And I do weird things. Zell still has flashbacks to when I was a gunner, about to get lynched, and I never pulled the trigger to let everyone know who I was lol.
Ok, here's another way of asking. If you got a nice strong townie role, would you continue to risk that by RPing as a wolf?

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So, which role are you interested in?
@Fool's Requiem
Confused Orlando Airport GIF by Orlando International Airport (MCO)

Ok, here's another way of asking. If you got a nice strong townie role, would you continue to risk that by RPing as a wolf?
OOC: 100%. Otherwise the next bit I do would get scrutinized even more as I sent a precedent of dropping it when things looked bad for me. Plus these things are fun for me.

And now back to being awwoooooooolf.

• I Always Feel Like...
Does anybody else find this suspicious? There's seven townies and two wolves. They need the corruptor. This plan lets an already dead wolf get a townie lynched (so zero repercussions for getting caught lying) and outs the medium.
The wolves are the only ones that can identify the SK definitively depending on what roles they have. The SK isn’t aiming for townies only, so it behooves the wolves to eliminate the SK, especially when there are only 2 wolves left. One lynch and one SK action and the wolves lose

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
as with most people :shrug
Most, but not all. Still some stowaways around.

Also it kind of swings both ways. I have this notion in the back of my mind that you haven't been this helpful the last few times I was a townie and you were still around at this stage.

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I’ve been on the jawneh train since day 1. Tommy got on my radar yesterday. What’s the deal with local?
I need to go back and look at each of them individually but (off the top of my recollection) along with Jon they're the ones aside from the furry that have been the least helpful thus far.

Plus Raine "cleared" him.

• I Always Feel Like...

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I’ve been on the jawneh train since day 1. Tommy got on my radar yesterday. What’s the deal with local?
He was the final lynch vote for TD. He asked Jump why voted TD, Jump said it was purely to murder somebody, and that was good enough for Local.

I got weird vibes from him yesterday during the Kelly lynch talk, but after reading it again, it seems pretty reasonable. So I dunno.

• I Always Feel Like...
Most, but not all. Still some stowaways around.

Also it kind of swings both ways. I have this notion in the back of my mind that you haven't been this helpful the last few times I was a townie and you were still around at this stage.
It’s been a long time without a long wolf game. Burnout has not returned yet

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Ok, I am formally announcing that I am close to taking a shot. The person will likely not be who you think, and I could be completely wrong in my guess. Something has felt off for a while now, and I've been given an opportunity to act upon it.
Welp

I guess it's popcorn time.

• I Always Feel Like...
Why do I get serious "drown the woman to see if she's a witch because everyone knows witches float" vibes?
It makes more sense than with Kelly. She is the only one trying to check people publicly and if she is corrupted, we will never know if she was wolf or spirit seer, or bell ringer

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It makes more sense than with Kelly. She is the only one trying to check people publicly and if she is corrupted, we will never know if she was wolf or spirit seer, or bell ringer
I agree it makes more sense than with Kelly, maybe the only person it'd be worth it for, but I really don't want to waste ANOTHER lynch.

Better the suspense than a bullet
I'm not worried.

I agree it makes more sense than with Kelly, maybe the only person it'd be worth it for, but I really don't want to waste ANOTHER lynch.

I'm not worried.
Agreed, but we either trust her or we don’t. If we trust her, we don’t lunch and assume she was the spirit seer even if corrupted.

If we don’t, then we shouldn’t hesitate lynching her.

I’d rather get Jawneh or Tommy before Raine. But that only works if @Fool's Requiem takes the shot at the SK. @VashTheStampede thinks it is Jawneh, I was leaning Tommy due to who was silenced days 1 and 2, but he made a good argument for Jawneh

• I Always Feel Like...

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Cupid
Aura: Good
During the first night, can select two players to become a love couple. Night 1 targeting rules will not be applied, they can choose exact players.

Corruptor
Aura: Unknown
At night, can choose a player to corrupt. Corrupted players cannot talk, vote, or react...[the rest isn't relevant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom