Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIII Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (4 votes required)

• Fool's Requiem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• Lee

• Local Hero

• Raine

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Run that one by your lawyer?
Breaking Bad GIF

Far enough in where I'll go for it, since Vash will be too. I have ruffled enough feathers since day one to be a wolf kill target, but I've been ignored by them.

Theories:
  • They have a seeing type roll and found out I'm BH fairly early, so they left me alone knowing they can't get me.
  • They don't have a seer type roll but narrowed me down to what is believed to be Corruptor
Issues with logic:
  • No wolf kill last night. Could have converted fan or something weird. Perhaps targeted actual corruptor.
  • Both a Corruptor and Librarian are in this game. There was never a day where two people were muted. Responsible role usage from Kelly? Accidentally targeting the same person during the night?
Problems for me:
  • I'm aware I voted for TD Day 1 and somewhat pushed for that. I don't think that makes me guilty because TD ended up being a preacher with no reads on anybody. I'm annoyed we killed a townie right away, but there were too many contradictions to ignore. In retrospect, we know TD was having fun with the role and amped up, but I saw this as a deflection so we would either focus on him or ignore him. Didn't really get anywhere with Day 1.
  • Day 2, I was not around to switch my lynch vote to count toward anyone. Not like I'm bothered, since we had enough, but I feel that's shitty from a team perspective and I apologize. I would double down on someone caught not voting with someone who has been "proven" to be evil, so I wanted to clarify why I did not vote.
Going forward:
  • The only people that can kill me right now are y'all with a lynch, or the corruptor tomorrow. I'd prefer to not be lynched and see if the wolves try and call my bluff, but I doubt they will do so when they can pick someone else rather than chancing it on a BH.
  • Don't lynch me today. Or ever, really.

• I Always Feel Like...
Reactions: TD
Far enough in where I'll go for it, since Vash will be too. I have ruffled enough feathers since day one to be a wolf kill target, but I've been ignored by them.

Theories:
  • They have a seeing type roll and found out I'm BH fairly early, so they left me alone knowing they can't get me.
  • They don't have a seer type roll but narrowed me down to what is believed to be Corruptor
Issues with logic:
  • No wolf kill last night. Could have converted fan or something weird. Perhaps targeted actual corruptor.
  • Both a Corruptor and Librarian are in this game. There was never a day where two people were muted. Responsible role usage from Kelly? Accidentally targeting the same person during the night?
Problems for me:
  • I'm aware I voted for TD Day 1 and somewhat pushed for that. I don't think that makes me guilty because TD ended up being a preacher with no reads on anybody. I'm annoyed we killed a townie right away, but there were too many contradictions to ignore. In retrospect, we know TD was having fun with the role and amped up, but I saw this as a deflection so we would either focus on him or ignore him. Didn't really get anywhere with Day 1.
  • Day 2, I was not around to switch my lynch vote to count toward anyone. Not like I'm bothered, since we had enough, but I feel that's shitty from a team perspective and I apologize. I would double down on someone caught not voting with someone who has been "proven" to be evil, so I wanted to clarify why I did not vote.
Going forward:
  • The only people that can kill me right now are y'all with a lynch, or the corruptor tomorrow. I'd prefer to not be lynched and see if the wolves try and call my bluff, but I doubt they will do so when they can pick someone else rather than chancing it on a BH.
  • Don't lynch me today. Or ever, really.
That’s a lot of words to say nothing of substance

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Voting @Jawneh for being wolf. I doubt he would have carried on this long with that act if he wasn’t wolf. This way he doesn’t have to lie and we all think it’s a joke
The whole wolf claim deal could be an attempt to get killed as a Fool. Or it's a wonderful play by an actual wolf. Or an almost as wonderful but slightly less wonderful play by a Corruptor.
Being a wolf is easy. You just come here and post and just remember that you're a wolf. This is much more convenient than reacting to every single post people make.

... and I kept that bit going the whole game too. And it wasn't just hitting "like." I tried to also make the reactions somewhat accurate to what I thought was going on in that post.

I would say you two are correct to get rid of me just in case if I hadn't already declared before the game what I was doing. Mighty convenient to actually become a wolf after saying I'd openly play as one, right?

But in the end you'd still be correct to go and get me lynched as I am a wolf. The point of the game is to lynch wolves after all. Considering we're now down both Ben and Jumpy officially, it's getting pretty lonely in wolf chat. The odds of us winning is pretty slim now with quite a few townies and the corrupter still being alive. I'll obviously still carry on and keep eating everyone as I get a chance until I'm lynched.

• I Always Feel Like...

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I would say you two are correct to get rid of me just in case if I hadn't already declared before the game what I was doing. Mighty convenient to actually become a wolf after saying I'd openly play as one, right?
Yeah, this all makes sense except for the fact that, by using this method, you're basically a Passenger in Wolf's Clothing.

You're not helping, so no reason to feel bad about sending you to the other thread.

That’s a lot of words to say nothing of substance
As opposed to your little amount of words with nothing of substance? I revealed my role, gave reasons why I think I was avoided or seen, provided talking points on the logic for reinforcement from others, and attempted to clear the air of what I thought were mistakes by me. That's more than I had to say or do. Nobody asked. Nobody put pressure on me.

I know you want to find holes in whatever you think I'm doing so you can justify voting for me a bunch of times, but directly speaking, I am the Beast Hunter, and it is a waste of time to pursue me.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Yeah, this all makes sense except for the fact that, by using this method, you're basically a Passenger in Wolf's Clothing.

You're not helping, so no reason to feel bad about sending you to the other thread.
I've been using my energy to be a wolf and work out wolf plans out in the open. Sure, it's not pointing fingers at people and getting lynched the next day when y'all found out I said to lynch a townie or anything, but I feel the bit has contributed something.

Plus considering day 1 was a.... wash, as per normal in our games, and yesterday everyone came around to the plan to lynch Kelly before the corruption ate him. So... I was a passenger at best yesterday even though i was the first to agree that killing Kelly was a decent idea as we wouldnt lose his role to the eather. And now public enemy #1.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm not muted, just on the west coast and like to sleep in.

TD was right about the nightmare wolf after all. I wonder why they never used it.

Edit: nevermind, I'm mixing up shadow and nightmare
Well, the nightmare not shadow may have been used by us already once and possibly today too. If everyone sans corrupted person posted today and never said anything about being nightmared, then it wasn't used or was used on corrupted people.

Whoever was nightmared should come out and say they were. That's a free credit check. If we end up with two for some odd reason then someone is full of beans. They'd definitely not be a wolf though, as wolves are carnivores and not full of beans at all.

• I Always Feel Like...

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm glad the wolves didn't eat a townie last night, but I'm disappointed Raine will have an excuse to report two blue reads again.

Between the MM kill last night and one of the wolves being a nightmare wolf, I trust Vash to be a townie. I was a bit concerned the corruptor didn't actually target Smacktard and he was only muted, but that seems even more unlikely now. That also means Raine's day 1 read was legit, which is a point in her favor, but doesn't 100% clear her.

Whoever was nightmared should come out and say they were. That's a free credit check. If we end up with two for some odd reason then someone is full of beans. They'd definitely not be a wolf though, as wolves are carnivores and not full of beans at all.
Wolves would know who it was used on and therefore when it would be safe to lie about it.

Honestly most of your suggestions seem pretty fishy to me.

• I Always Feel Like...
As opposed to your little amount of words with nothing of substance? I revealed my role, gave reasons why I think I was avoided or seen, provided talking points on the logic for reinforcement from others, and attempted to clear the air of what I thought were mistakes by me. That's more than I had to say or do. Nobody asked. Nobody put pressure on me.

I know you want to find holes in whatever you think I'm doing so you can justify voting for me a bunch of times, but directly speaking, I am the Beast Hunter, and it is a waste of time to pursue me.
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Would someone mind doing a quick chart or something providing the role claims? I'd do it myself, but I worry about accidentally outing the Medium.
Raine claiming spirit seer
Vash probably MM
Jawneh claiming wolf
Tommy claiming BH
FR is Gunner

I don't think I've seen claims from anybody else

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Is outing ouresolves the usual done thing? I’m the flagger.
It depends on the person and their role (some people don't like to role claim and some roles get targeted by evils), but usually the town wins by most roles coming out.

I still don't know if Jump actually doesn't like to role claim or if he just doesn't like to lie, because he's always evil.

• I Always Feel Like...

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Fool is OP, pls nerf
Well look what happened day one of this game. TD was clearly fucking around, and people still lynched him without a second thought. I feel like the town is just tired of trying to avoid the fool.

Funny thing is I seriously considered jumping on the Benzine wagon this game.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Here's the thing... I don't believe that if you actually got wolf, that you would keep up this shtick. Especially since people could have easily forgotten that you stated that your plan was to claim wolf regardless.
It came back at some point day 1 or day 2 and another person said it too. At worst, they forgot and got me killed during the night. During the day, I got a voice though. In the end, I'm having fun with this.

So, which role are you interested in?

• I Always Feel Like...

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Here's the thing... I don't believe that if you actually got wolf, that you would keep up this shtick. Especially since people could have easily forgotten that you stated that your plan was to claim wolf regardless.
Really? That'd be the best time to stick with it IMO. Someone was bound to remember and bring it up.

I find it suspicious because instead of posting things the wolves reasonably could be doing, he's been posting misleading nonsense. That fits with the RP, of course, but I'd expect it to be a bit more helpful if he was actually town.

It's hard to say for sure, though.

• I Always Feel Like...

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Of course, you could continue to do this as reverse psychology, but considering the ease in which TD got himself lynched, I'm not so sure that is a risk you'd take.
Oh no. You're wrong there. My way or the high way baby. :D I'm no coward. And I do weird things. Zell still has flashbacks to when I was a gunner, about to get lynched, and I never pulled the trigger to let everyone know who I was lol.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Medium or ritualist, tonight can you check with the dead wolves to see if they know who the corrupter is? It benefits the town and the remaining wolves to get them off the board
Does anybody else find this suspicious? There's seven townies and two wolves. They need the corruptor. This plan lets an already dead wolf get a townie lynched (so zero repercussions for getting caught lying) and outs the medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom