Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 5

Who should the village lynch? (4 required)

• Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• Raine

• Tommy Boy

• Tubby23

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Well There You Go Chris Gethard GIF by reactionseditor

Benzine was consistent early on... Bounced around joke role claims, then finally settled on Seer Apprentice and stuck with it after shortkut died, but the wolves haven't gone after him. He and Jawneh said they would go after each other day one, even if they are wolves. Given the people who voted for Jawneh day one are a lot of the players who are still alive, using that to analyze is out the window. Benzine hasn't had actual abilities as Sheriff long enough to really analyze his decisions, but he supposedly picked Tommy, who's been outed as Cupid since really freaking early, and was a weird pick. His play style makes him hard to read anyway. He's very deceptive and could have given up Jon to build up credibility. He has been siding with me a lot, even publicly posting, but is that to get me to trust him when he's actually been using me the whole game? He knows I'm not that good and I've never been a seer before, so it wouldn't shock me if he has been playing me this whole time without me even realizing it. Could Benzine be the Nightmare or Shaman Wolf?
Can you refer me to any joke claims I made, that aren't jokes about apprentice in some way? I have been quite consistent with my claim since the get go, I feel. I think you are not remembering it correctly.

And I don't usually go at Jawneh on GWF. He just goes at me cause of OG GW. This game I just caught whiff of his evil.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I've been consistent with my role and you don't believe me. Meanie.

So I voted for TD. Numbers don't look good, though. You think the wolves won or Cupid won?
I THINK the numbers are fine if TD and Dean are Lovers and the Last wolf is hiding amongst us.

@Tubby23 I see your laugh reaction. I guess for me, what is more likely? That every one of my reads is correct and somehow avoided the Shaman Wolf EXCEPT for yours, or that you are lying.
More likely to me at this point is that it's either the Shaman or you're a wolf.

I'm more than happy to be voted out at this point or tomorrow to prove this and hope that the town can pull this together to win.

I'm to believe that the gutsiest Wolf player I've seen has been playing it safe all game?

If true it's like finding out the truth about Santa.
I could pull the quote where I told y'all if there's any chance whatsoever of a Blind Wolf being in the game I'm not trying especially hard, if you want.

Blind Wolf sucks. Poll voting sucks. Always being a fucking Strong Villager sucks.

Then Zell pivots and trolls me by finally giving me a random/regular role that kills itself. :shrug

Alright, in all seriousness, I am leaving toward voting for Benzine or Tubby. Tubby was read as evil, and none of my other reads were wrong. I assume there is no Shaman and that was some high level mind trick from Benzine.

Either Benzine or TD killed Ben. TD pushed for Jawneh to be lynched. Benzine pushed for Jon to be lynched. It is almost a coin toss, but Benzine aligning himself with a player whose aura was read as evil makes me lean toward him, plus the fact that he claimed the same role as Vash and then did fuck all with it.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
@Tubby23 it is up to you to answer the question or not. Let me know if you're wanting to answer and I can wait. If you don't answer, then I've got to make my decision based on what information I do have.
We can kill him tomorrow if you vote Benzine today

@Tubby23 if you are the Beast Hunter, can you run through your night actions one last time before I make my final decision?
At risk of triggering Vash's PTSD:
Night 1: move trap to Benzine
Night 2: trap is set nothing happens
Night 3: move trap to myself
Night 4: trap is set nothing happens

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder