Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 5

Who should the village lynch? (4 required)

• Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kat

• Raine

• Tommy Boy

• Tubby23

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful I might make you the only Predator in my next game
I could rule the whole outback.

Bobs Burgers GIF by Challenger

hahahahha imagine he's the hh, that'd be class

That's one other thing that makes me hesitant to lynch you. I know it's a meme and all with Jawneh and Tommy, but I'm worried they'll use the meme to their advantage (like Jawneh did as a wolf) and it'll be their win condition.

That being said, and I know you've stuck by me, but I'm still surprised at there being TWO Seer Apprentices in this game. I'm almost 100% convinced that Vash's claim is legitimate. He said he was Nightmared last night.

What did you do last night, Benzine? Sorry if I missed it, but I can't afford to fuck this up.

That's one other thing that makes me hesitant to lynch you. I know it's a meme and all with Jawneh and Tommy, but I'm worried they'll use the meme to their advantage (like Jawneh did as a wolf) and it'll be their win condition.

That being said, and I know you've stuck by me, but I'm still surprised at there being TWO Seer Apprentices in this game. I'm almost 100% convinced that Vash's claim is legitimate. He said he was Nightmared last night.

What did you do last night, Benzine? Sorry if I missed it, but I can't afford to fuck this up.
I looked at Tommy and he is still alive.

Honestly, because I just assumed the wolves would be up to fucks and mostly try and dodge being viewed by sheriffs. It wasn't a great search sure, but it is if there's no wolves in a couple, Tommy is a good target then!

It seems like a weird move. I figured you would've picked me. I don't know why I'm still alive, other than I keep fucking up, or they're worried about a more powerful role. But then they wouldn't kill FR, unless they assumed there was no protection... But I don't think we have any protectors. So, maybe they thought FR was lying and had a good role?

I hate this game.

It seems like a weird move. I figured you would've picked me. I don't know why I'm still alive, other than I keep fucking up, or they're worried about a more powerful role. But then they wouldn't kill FR, unless they assumed there was no protection... But I don't think we have any protectors. So, maybe they thought FR was lying and had a good role?

I hate this game.
because there's doubt on you, they have to keep you alive. if you die, then tubby is a bad guy with more confidence... and since i believe you, i do believe that tubby is bad. so i definitely am not checking you.

not checking vash cause i said i was gonna check him. i always do this.

so from there... who "can" die? can't pick myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom