Game over

Mmm.... odds of Vash being here after tonight are high. He did kind of spill the beans on himself being the jailer.

I'm kind of glad the way he worded it makes it seem like I'm also a protector. Makes all that seem a bit like it co sidering many of the theories keel saying there's protections.

I did kind of wish folks wouldn't lynch. It's my bad for not being a morning person lol. If there's a sorcerer and converted fan, we might be bone zoned. Good on them if so.

If we make it to tomorrow, if I make it too, I'll spill my beans for everyone at this point. Though it kind of sucks I only really got Local to give to everyone.

Hey @Smacktard , where you at?
Writing some bawdy tales

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Lists! Woooooo!

• Deadders
    • Local - Doctor
    • Alu - Evil Detective
    • Tommy - Avenger Wolf
    • dimmerwit - Farmer
    • Kelly - Bard
  • Livers
    • kut - protector
    • Kat - Former aura, now protector
    • Fool - Aura
    • rk - ???
    • Benzine - ???
    • Jawneh - Ritualist
    • Vash - Jailer

Now. Whahappuh next?

Firstly, thanks to Alu, we know he went after 2 people the first nights. Kelly and someone who got protected, then Kat and someone protected. Now that I think about it, those protected also could've been ones Jailed.

So night 1, Local protects Vash, meaning Kelly is wolf/SV.

Night 2, I believe Alu targeted Tommy and Kat. Tommy lived being in jail and Kat got swapped with the body. I assume wolves went after Kat as well unless there is sorc/fan.

Night 3... sorc/fan if it didn't happen night 2. Potentially targetting me as I was jailed.

Now then. Best case scenario, there's 1 wolf left. That one wolf would be confusion wolf who has used both loads night 1 and night 3. That would mean Kelly and Tommy were the first two. One more left between rk, Benzine, and Fool. rk and Benzine make sense thanks to the list, but why Fool? Well, he claimed aura, but never actually gave us anything other than Alu. Day 1 I can pass to being hesitant and not wanting to die, but during day 2 you should spill the beans on the previous day, even if it was used on deadders. And day 3 he didn't forward anything either. I'm looking that as a missplay in the sense that he didn't want to / think to lie about something unless pressed / asked.

Worse or worst? Sorc, fan, another wolf. Though if fan exists, Kelly has to have been a wolf. So, only sorc and fan. Well huh. That just came to me as I was typing this. I'd go with rk or Benzine as we got nothing on them.

So uhhh... tl;dr for the scenarios:

1 wolf with unknown role and solo other than fan
2 wolves with unknown roles
Sorcerer and fan
Sorcerer and converted fan

Any of the unknown role wolves could be confusion still too. Rather not stick to that mentality just in case though.

Did I miss anything?

It was here: https://gwforums.com/threads/zell-wolf-16-day-2.2216/#post-133278

But yeah, it's probably a joke. I always took Fool's reply as one, but there's the joke stuff at the end of day 3 too. I guess it's a joke thing that noobs like me didn't pick up on at first. It's not a protector role like she later claimed. I didn't really believe it, but still. For what it's worth I've never been able to shake the feeling that she's a baddie playing 4D chess, but maybe that's me overthinking.

Logically I pretty much agree with your conclusion. rk in particular is a wildcard since if he's experienced with the game elsewhere but new here I think he could exploit that as a wolf. And I agree that Fool's has a bad vibe - I did end up voting for him at the end.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Yeah. I mentioned here earlier that Kat looked like she was doing the same thing as before when she's a wolf. Maybe that was also me projecting aura seer claim onto her as well. She's been fairly convincing through the days otherwise, and there's other folks more suspect than her. But I get it lol. And you may not know, but there's been a shift with some folks here to go for some more outrageous

There's a chance Vash might've bagged Fool as I voted for him, and mentioned both rk and Fool as being suspect myself. He was suspicious of kut's claim himself, so that's also a possibility of jailing. I do hope it's either rk or Fool and that he pulls the trigger. He might get one more chance if he's killed tonight, but the game also needs to last one more day and night cycle before coming back to do his thing.

I lost my track of thought as I was typing both those paragraphs and now I don't know if they make sense anymore lol.

And you may not know, but there's been a shift with some folks here to go for some more outrageous
I've figured that now! :chuckle

I think you just need to wait for the night to end and reassess if you're still around. Hopefully Vash will do something overnight as he promised and that he won't be killed. His target list was shortkut and someone else, and his vibe list saw him suspect Benzine and Fool. He said rk felt like a townie but who knows?

In truth I have no idea what's happening haha

Rainbow Fitness GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Hi guys. I didn't see the notifications, so I'm late.

I see Jawneh's claim is true, which makes my "Jawneh votes for me instead of hopping on the bandwagon, therefore he is good" vibe accurate, though it seems like no one noticed that. I don't know who is bad, then. I'm leaning towards shortkut. No one else argued Kat's claim that she was killed and replaced took the dead body's role.

I assumed Kelly was Confusion Wolf, and Local the SV.

If Local ISN'T the SV, I don't know who it could be.

I got good auras from 3 of the 6 remaining living players. Vash and rktaker have proven their roles. Jawneh is obviously the Ritualist. Unless Kelly is the SV and somehow there is a Confusion Wolf running around with a "good" aura.
Lemme put it this way: my target is still alive

Okay. It took a while, but after a good night sleep, I think I cracked it.

@VashTheStampede , grab Kat and do a murder. She's the fan.

I had trouble parsing in Fool's checks as there were so made good reads, but seemingly there was no cupid around. There'd be no reason for Fool to lie or mislead anything. So going from there, the only thing that would work out, is with some good old fashioned weird fuckery lol. Thanks to the dead body

Oh, kut is sorcerer btw.

So, night 1 Kelly dies to Alu. He was confusion wolf. Local protects Vash from dying so no double dick dipping.

Night 2... the weirdness happens. Alu gets Kat, dead body swaps with her, and wolves kill Kat. The dead body was the fan. Alu targeted Tommy, but he was jailed and safe.

Day 2 Tommy dies. Normally, sorc being the last wolf standing means they auto convert to regular, but as Kat was converted, kut stays as sorc still, retaining good aura.

Night 3, that comes in handy immediately for Fool's check as kut comes back good. They try to attack me and wiff as I'm jailed.

Night 4, went after Benzine. The lad was jailed.

Though, night 3 and 4 are subject to not killing anyone either. Doubtful, but who knows.

Wheee.
Jawneh:
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

grab Kat and do a murder. She's the fan.

Oh, kut is sorcerer btw.
We can't have a Werewolf Fan and Sorcerer in this game. It can only be one or the other. There are 3 wolves. We know of two for sure, the Confusion Wolf and the Wolf Avenger (Tommy).

Last Wolf has to be a Sorcerer, otherwise I don't think Tommy would be 100% certain of Alu being the Evil Dick. I don't know what other BS made my Seer results incorrect.

Last Wolf has to be a Sorcerer, otherwise I don't think Tommy would be 100% certain of Alu being the Evil Dick. I don't know what other BS made my Seer results incorrect.
I mainly wanted to agree with you in a concrete way to have the town lean towards killing you for being right about Alu, which kinda worked out I guess.

Ok, I've gone through the Wolf roles. Confusion Wolf cannot fuck with Aura Seer results, the Wolf Trickster does. Wolves knew Alu with 100% certainty that he was the Evil Dick. Unless Tommy got EXTREMELY lucky by basing his move on my Unknown result, we do NOT have a Trickster Wolf. That means Kelly has to be a Wolf and is lying about being the Headhunter (makes sense, Jawneh is still alive).

@Zell 17 does the Sorcerer remain a "Good" aura after they're forced to be part of the Wolf voting party?

I mainly wanted to agree with you in a concrete way to have the town lean towards killing you for being right about Alu, which kinda worked out I guess.

So, you were bluffing?

Fan can't be assigned to dead body, it's a wildcard role.
Wait... if that is true, why is it not listed in the dictionary as one?

If this true, all bets are off. both Benzine AND shortkut could be potential wolves

I don't think Kat is because NO ONE disputed her claim of being the one who was killed and took the Dead Body's role. NO ONE came out and said "Bullshit, that is what happened to me".

rktaker, shootkut

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Wait... if that is true, why is it not listed in the dictionary as one?

If this true, all bets are off. both Benzine AND shortkut could be potential wolves

I don't think Kat is because NO ONE disputed her claim of being the one who was killed and took the Dead Body's role. NO ONE came out and said "Bullshit, that is what happened to me".

rktaker, shootkut

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

It's in the very first post every single day!

Back
Top Bottom