Game over

Apparently I saved Vash from murder. I picked his number to protect.

homer simpson doctor GIF

I hadn't bothered looking before since I was dead, but just went back to look at the school detective role

Evil Detective
Aura: Unknown
Cannot be killed by the wolves at night. At night, can compare two players. If they belong to the same team, the Evil Detective will be told that both players belong to the same team. If they belong to different teams, both players will be killed. The Evil Detective can compare players against themselves, which always guarantees that the other player will die.

It seems like I blocked a detective kill, so Vash and Kelly and both townies. Or, with like a 1% chance, both wolves.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I mean I guess I can. Doesn't mean it's true though.

Unless.... unless...

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It seems like I blocked a detective kill, so Vash and Kelly and both townies. Or, with like a 1% chance, both wolves.
First, what I'm getting at is that you were the doc, ya?

Second, the dick can kill any one person by comparing against themselves. So they could've just wanted Kelly dead.

Third, unless Zell told you your protection was good, that affirms the second point. Solo kills before wolves, so yours would've been valid before they got you.

Fourth, err... I had something, but I forgor. So instead, what be Kelly?

Raine shoots @Jawneh

I had to.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Well, I mulled over it for a moment. And goddammit Local. If what I thought of went through the way I thought it could, then holy bananas is Zell having a freaking hoot with the knowledge he has.

Like, it's a very small chance, and I really really want it to have happened just to know what went on.

This is all me rambling about a hypothetical. And since that hypothetical lives in my brain I'm now very hyper critical of both you and Kelly. SEE WHAT YOU DID TO ME WITH JUST TWO WORDS ZELL?!

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I got two folks in my eyeballs. Those are Vash and Kat. From those, Kat I feel is giving her fairly normal "I'm a baddie" vibes. Vash I'm not entirely sure about, but something feels not kosher this time around.

Maybe something more in depth stuff once we hear from Kelly.

Sorry Alu I had to eliminate you to give the wolves a chance at winning
I mean you really didn't though actually, now that I think of it. Once it was revealed you were a wolf people would have assumed you found my exact role out. You could have taken another townie out and then watch as I likely kill a townie at night and get lynched the next day.

So... if the odds of Tommy being a wolf was high , why wouldn't the jailer want to kill them? He had insider info! Huh, what, but how? It's a cupid game. The jailer is coupled with one of the wolves. Knowing Tommy is avenger, the jailer bought whatever he was told and let him free so that the avenger kill would go through. Obviously it would only help the couple if an extra townie was dead, but even more so the dick as he got killed!
cookin.gif

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Mmm.... odds of Vash being here after tonight are high. He did kind of spill the beans on himself being the jailer.

I'm kind of glad the way he worded it makes it seem like I'm also a protector. Makes all that seem a bit like it co sidering many of the theories keel saying there's protections.

I did kind of wish folks wouldn't lynch. It's my bad for not being a morning person lol. If there's a sorcerer and converted fan, we might be bone zoned. Good on them if so.

If we make it to tomorrow, if I make it too, I'll spill my beans for everyone at this point. Though it kind of sucks I only really got Local to give to everyone.

Hey @Smacktard , where you at?

Back
Top Bottom