Game over

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

I think @Jawneh is the last wolf left and doing whatever he can to live another day. And so far, it seems to be working.

Kut's explanation makes a lot of sense to me. Red lady dies if the person they're visiting is attacked, so he cannot straight up say he's the red lady and who he's visiting in advance.
I know Jawneh's elaborate theories could look like a desperate wolf, but he has pretty solid claims. Crazy take by Kat

I'm really shaking my head here. Like...there are three guaranteed Strong Villagers. Only three people have claimed to be a Strong Villager: Vash, rktaker, and Jawneh. Feels like we can rule those people out and just kill everyone else.
Jawneh posting so many crazy theories and plans is distracting people from what's right in front of them.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm really shaking my head here. Like...there are three guaranteed Strong Villagers. Only three people have claimed to be a Strong Villager: Vash, rktaker, and Jawneh. Feels like we can rule those people out and just kill everyone else.
I did say it somewhere in my ramblings. Though I did resign that it could've also been Local. Maybe I should've pressed on it a couple more times. :shrug

So, where did I out myself? I just wanted to sow confusion as long as possible and to try to ensure I was cleared by a seer before resigning and killing. I was going to kill Vash the night he jailed me

Shortkut also has the most votes and is likely the person to get lynched.

Makes sense he wouldn't want a lynch to happen lol
This was the reason. Otherwise I wanted people to die, because every death that wasn’t me, helped me

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
So, where did I out myself? I just wanted to sow confusion as long as possible and to try to ensure I was cleared by a seer before resigning and killing. I was going to kill Vash the night he jailed me

This was the reason. Otherwise I wanted people to die, because every death that wasn’t me, helped me
Well, the change from doctor to red lady didn't help. I had it the easiest as I got to know what Local did and went from there. I didn't know for sure if it was you or Benzine, but by day 3 it was the two of you. I'd have to go read my posts back to see when I started to piece together all the sorc and fan stuff.

Fool was a contender for a while too as he wasn't really giving his info. And then after giving it I kept forgetting it like a doofus lol. With Kat I was genuinely thinking she had gotten ww fan from the dead body, which would've been neat as hell. But eventually I had most relevant info (by day 3) so there.

I don't specifically remember you saying much suspicious before the lady swap. After that it was just a question if you were wolf or solo. I did believe your protection comments so... :shrug

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I got two folks in my eyeballs. Those are Vash and Kat. From those, Kat I feel is giving her fairly normal "I'm a baddie" vibes. Vash I'm not entirely sure about, but something feels not kosher this time around.

Maybe something more in depth stuff once we hear from Kelly.
Do you mean I normally give different vibes when I'm bad or I normally have baddie vibes regardless of my role?

I have no team so please just chaos to the finish line.
I tried!

But yeah, it's probably a joke. I always took Fool's reply as one, but there's the joke stuff at the end of day 3 too. I guess it's a joke thing that noobs like me didn't pick up on at first. It's not a protector role like she later claimed. I didn't really believe it, but still. For what it's worth I've never been able to shake the feeling that she's a baddie playing 4D chess, but maybe that's me overthinking.
There was a game that Benzine claimed bell ringer even after it was clearly apparent that he was definitely not the bell ringer. So yeah, it's a running joke.

boo, this was not clear in the role descriptions. it says the headhunter loses if the target dies to a non-lynch, nothing about what happens if the headhunter dies.
IMO they should still be able to win. I thought they could.

But somebody was killed under confusion the first day. And if Kelly was confusion wolf (seemed very likely at that point), then it wasn't really possible for either kut or Benzine to be the sorcerer or a wolf, due to the timing of the aura checks.

Oh wow it's actually 3-3
I was planning to change my vote at the last moment if necessary to ensure a lynch.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Do you mean I normally give different vibes when I'm bad or I normally have baddie vibes regardless of my role?
Different vibes. Thought I will have to re-evaluate all that in the next game... Or the next game after the weird special one as clearly I was in the wrong. Where as you still do think through arguments, give your own possibilities and conclusions like normal, it felt to me like there was some weird indecisiveness there. Or so I'm remembering.

Okay, I went to read your posts day 1 and I don't know what I was thinking at the time lmao. At best maybe I bought into the wolves propaganda and from there on dismissed everything you said.

But you have had different vibes as town and wolf for sure. I believe I've mentioned it before as well. This game around I was a dumdum.

There was a game that Benzine claimed bell ringer even after it was clearly apparent that he was definitely not the bell ringer. So yeah, it's a running joke.

I was planning to change my vote at the last moment if necessary to ensure a lynch.
If it's any consolation for myself I'd never have posted that in the main thread. I thought it was a little odd!

And yeah, I thought multiple people would switch at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom