TV Shows Fallout Teaser Trailer

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Would make sense given the show just came out

isthereanydeal.com is a great way to track game prices and get alerts

See, I’m on my phone. It’s too easy for me to get distracted, so when I’m here posting, I’m here posting. I don’t jump back and forth between apps unless I absolutely have to, otherwise… I’m getting derailed.

I still won't play it. I'm not a fan of online MMO's. I just can't be bothered lol. I'd rather play Starfield despite all of the hate it gets.
I felt the same way until I just bit the bullet and played by myself. I got Fallout 1st for a free month trial and just blew through the game in a month on a private server by myself. By the end of it, I started trying out public servers, and since there's only a max of like 30 people per server, it's pretty rare to run into others outside of events or player camps. I ended up putting two solid years into the game I once hated. It's been a while since I've logged on now, back on Fallout 4 playthroughs, but I plan to go back. If you can get a free trial of the Fallout 1st whenever they run a promo, I highly suggest you give it another chance. But to each their own, I know it's not for everyone and totally understand if it's just not for you. I couldn't sustain my thirst for lore by reading the wikis, I had to eventually play and it was one of the best gaming decisions I've ever made, no exaggerations.

Back
Top Bottom