• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

Connections! (and other wordle type games)

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
No Way Wrestling GIF by AEWonTV

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
That's a deep fucking rabbit hole if you got you to some random REDACTED in the REDACTED REDACTED
After my first handful of guesses and the general layout of the page, I figured it was a country. So then I tossed a couple continents in there until I got a lot of hits with Africa. Saw it was a two word title, guessed Burkina for Burkina Faso. Only got a couple hits but one sentence read Burkina redacted to the redacted so I guessed the second redacted might be "coast". It wasn't, but that was the second word of the title. Thus, Ivory Coast.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
After my first handful of guesses and the general layout of the page, I figured it was a country. So then I tossed a couple continents in there until I got a lot of hits with Africa. Saw it was a two word title, guessed Burkina for Burkina Faso. Only got a couple hits but one sentence read Burkina redacted to the redacted so I guessed the second redacted might be "coast". It wasn't, but that was the second word of the title. Thus, Ivory Coast.
Yeah that one I managed

This was the website I was familiar with https://redactlegame.com/

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I've been playing Wordle for over two years. My family has a group chat where we've played together every day.

May as well post results here:

Wordle 951 4/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back
Top Bottom