Connections! (and other wordle type games)

Connections
Puzzle #33
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
This one gave me trouble as well.
I didn't know junk was a kind of boat, and I couldn't figure out a connection with the four names. I didn't see any other names, so I just went with it. I figured sub was either sandwich or boat (since I didn't know junk was a boat), but I didn't see any other definite sandwiches. I wasn't 100% confident most of the way but got lucky.

Connections
Puzzle #33
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
This one gave me trouble as well.
I didn't know junk was a kind of boat, and I couldn't figure out a connection with the four names. I didn't see any other names, so I just went with it. I figured sub was either sandwich or boat (since I didn't know junk was a boat), but I didn't see any other definite sandwiches. I wasn't 100% confident most of the way but got lucky.
Pretty much the same issue for me

I've just started playing this. It's a game right up my alley - I'm awesome with word games (usually) and stringing things together...

But, I'm pretty bad at it so far. I think I have two main problems.

1. Too many topics where I'm flat out ignorant. Heaps of common topics too.
2. I can connect anything in my brain.

Lovely game though.

I've just started playing this. It's a game right up my alley - I'm awesome with word games (usually) and stringing things together...

Lovely game though.
Completely forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me

Connections
Puzzle #204
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder

Lovely game though.
biggest tip I can give: there is almost always one that immediately jumps out at me. 2 words that only have one significant connection, get that first one and most of the rest usually falls in line.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Cine2Nerdle #428
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
🟦🟦🟩🟦
🟧🟧🟩🟧

Swaps Left: 6
www.cinenerdle2.app
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I was just told about that one yesterday. Totally screwed it up then because I didn't realize quite how it worked with the 5th movie.

Today I had no such issue.
Yeah I find the cross connector to be the most fun part. Usually the main ones are relatively easy to figure out, but you need to dig deep to pull out the 5th.

You try the reverse puzzle yet?

Back
Top Bottom