• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Come up with new usernames for me

a dip goblin

puppy haver
Sucks
10K Post Club
GW Elder
I was allowed to request the name change but it has to be approved by a mod so there goes that.

View attachment 17944
I'm pretty sure that my pseudo admin user group also turned off the ability for me to change or to request to change my own name.

You can't change your name to Alu and Alu can't change his name.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm pretty sure that my pseudo admin user group also turned off the ability for me to change or to request to change my own name.

You can't change your name to Alu and Alu can't change his name.

Correct. You were basically my guinea pig for learning the XenForo permissions system.

If it’s any consolation, for me, it’s because I know that you won’t cry about something breaking temporarily. @Jon? I’d never probe his account. You see how much he complains now? Imagine what it would be like then.
I got nothing to hide. Just don't change my name. If you guys wanna fuck with my signature, though... I invite the anarchy.

Shhhhhh, can't afford to lose another one! The hamsters are already too weak to run in their wheel enough.
Hamster Dancing GIF

Back
Top Bottom