• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Come up with new usernames for me

While we're on the topic, "frog" could be considered a slur as well.

Could be change that to "French Canadian" instead?
As a descendant of French Canadians...

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

I hate the Jets more than the Giants. If you're going to do this at least get it right.
I wasn't 100% sure, y'all had such a dominance over that division because it was crap for two decades and the Jets haven't done really anything in our lifetime, I went with the team that denied you all 19 and 0

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jon

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
  • Haha
Reactions: Jon

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Shit, that just tells me I can read it however I want.

And then @Mark and @Crystal have you to blame when my ego is bigger than @VashTheStampede 's
Mark and Crystal have me to blame for a lot of things, I'm sure this will make it to the middle of the list at best.

@VashTheStampede's ego is at least 55% beard, and 40% discarded papaya.

But when he actually posts, is it actually content? Is anything any of us post content? What if… we’re the content?

That’s what you’re here for. We need a scapegoat.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back
Top Bottom