• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE

Best wishes for Tubby

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Well damn, that’s a tough hit to take. Hopefully he recovers quickly so he can get back to his regular life. Concussions are no fun, and babysitting yourself through one is a task.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I didn't even know cricket involved catching balls and the description of the catch is making me wonder if it's bare handed catching. Surely not because that's crazy, right?

Do like I did and go down a YouTube rabbit hole. Just… don’t go straight for the injury videos like I did if you’re squeamish.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Well, unless you're the Patriots anyway.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
…and this is coming from a guy whose national pastime involves knife skating on ice, hitting a puck into a net, fist-fighting over fouls, and a time-out box all in one sport. Kinda says something.

All that just to do the Tim Horton's run...Canadians are wild.
I don't know what you've heard about Canadians.

Conor Lamb GIF by GIPHY News

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Every second of that is absolutely amazing, but my favorite part is when the guy seems surprised that head butting a ram was painful.

Fun fact… the protective cup was invented long before the protective helmet in sports.

Cavemen are concerned about injuring only one head.

Back
Top Bottom