• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Best wishes for Tubby

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah, c’mon @Crystal…

Animated GIF

It’s 2023. There’s no excuse for being ashy.
Thankfully I'm not ashy, just fuck ugly :D

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Shit @Tubby23 , sorry to hear. That sounds awful. I never realized cricket balls were basically cannon balls. Wishing you a speedy recovery mate, but don't rush things. Take all the time you need, and I hope you feel better soon.
Oh absolutely, those things can do some damage!

We're all thinking of you, @Tubby23, feel better quickly!

See, this is why everyone needs their own Grubby-style doppelganger.

Grubby haters in the mud.
I don't understand what you mean. You're saying everyone needs a Grubby-style doppelganger so we can shit on the Grubby one and love the normal person? I think the primary reason I'm confused is because Grubby24 fuckin sucks so... a little bit of a loss here. Don't we already do that?

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't understand what you mean. You're saying everyone needs a Grubby-style doppelganger so we can shit on the Grubby one and love the normal person? I think the primary reason I'm confused is because Grubby24 fuckin sucks so... a little bit of a loss here. Don't we already do that?
I'm saying Grubby needs to get off his ass and replace Tubby already.

Starting to understand this whole "fuck Grubby" thing

I just wanna know how people feel losing to someone on the IR list.
:nuts It is what it is lol. There was a moment where I had literally said "I'm willing to lose over this decision" because it was the make or break. We wanted to save Tubby for last if he was a wolf. But hilarity ensued as usual lol. If anything, it really charged me up for the next game.

Tubby23

CFO of Shitposting, Head of Data & Insights
Executive
GW Elder
Hey everyone!

Thank you for all the very kind well wishes and thank you @Crystal for passing on Jacki's message. I'm officially easing back into things over the last week. I have returned to work for three days last week and will be doing four this week, luckily I mainly work from home so don't have to travel and have been able to ease into it.

From a concussion perspective, I'm no longer suffering from headaches or light sensitivity. I still am taking regular breaks from spending too long focused on something (I miss gaming) but with the return to work I feel like things are improving each day on that front. My doctor cleared me yesterday to return to cricket training this week and I will return to playing the following weekend should all proceed well.

Tubby23

Executive
GW Elder
Cricket before wolf, psh.

Glad to see you're doing well for real :hugs
Thanks mate.

I will return to wolf at some point hopefully soon, though managing to win while being absent is an impressive feat I will never top. It may take me a little more time to be fully back in the swing of things to host as I'm being pretty cautious (but also feel bad that that game is now a couple of months overdue)

Thanks mate.

I will return to wolf at some point hopefully soon, though managing to win while being absent is an impressive feat I will never top. It may take me a little more time to be fully back in the swing of things to host as I'm being pretty cautious (but also feel bad that that game is now a couple of months overdue)
Your game is aging like a fine wine

Just glad you’re doing okay

Thanks mate.

Your welcome, Mr. MVP!

I'm glad you're doing better! Welcome back. I know I speak for all of us when I say, we missed you!

Tubby23

Executive
GW Elder
Your welcome, Mr. MVP!

I'm glad you're doing better! Welcome back. I know I speak for all of us when I say, we missed you!
From what I can glean (I will read the thread at some point) you were instrumental in carrying me to a win so thank you, you da real MVP.

Thank you for saying that, extremely kind

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Hey everyone!

Thank you for all the very kind well wishes and thank you @Crystal for passing on Jacki's message. I'm officially easing back into things over the last week. I have returned to work for three days last week and will be doing four this week, luckily I mainly work from home so don't have to travel and have been able to ease into it.

From a concussion perspective, I'm no longer suffering from headaches or light sensitivity. I still am taking regular breaks from spending too long focused on something (I miss gaming) but with the return to work I feel like things are improving each day on that front. My doctor cleared me yesterday to return to cricket training this week and I will return to playing the following weekend should all proceed well.
So good to see you back posting, you take whatever time you need to ease back into everything, we're right here with you!

You kid, but this is my second concussion in my life so I'm sure it's not as good up there as it could be
I got 2 concussions in less than two weeks. As long as you weren't like me and actually listened to doctors, you'll be fine. :)

Concussions are something I take seriously so I feel for you.

Tubby23

Executive
GW Elder
I got 2 concussions in less than two weeks. As long as you weren't like me and actually listened to doctors, you'll be fine. :)

Concussions are something I take seriously so I feel for you.
Yeah the last one I got when I was 16 and I definitely did not approach that right.

This one I have been ultra cautious but as you grow older you have that perspective of how important your brain is. The doctors have been happy with my approach and my fiance has been incredible with keeping me really protected from anything until I was ready for it.

Back
Top Bottom