Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo Episode 2 Sign Ups

Hey all sorry about my absence a combination of being snowed under at work and an unavoidable trip I had to take out of town for some personal stuff. Nothing overtly catastrophic and my fiance, family and I are all happy and healthy.

If I started the game Sunday my time is everyone still down to play

Again apologies.

Yep, this is more my speed. My guess is the expression grows increasingly vulgar as you travel south until @VashTheStampede chimes in from Florida talking about dicks in the dirt or something.
Actually in Georgia it's a somewhat common saying to say you'll knock someone's dick in the dirt when you say you're gonna kick someone's ass.

Happy Bbc Earth GIF by BBC America

Actually in Georgia it's a somewhat common saying to say you'll knock someone's dick in the dirt when you say you're gonna kick someone's ass.

I’ve heard it used in the context of being so drunk/trashed, but not that.

I don't understand why fool's confused because snowed under is used in America too

There are so many regional phrases though, so I get it. Americanese is a weird language.

@Kat you wanna hold off or run a game at the same time?

Let Kat go, I didn't read the thread fully. She's been here working I have been off slacking
I knew Tubby would appear as soon as I posted a sign-up thread.

Tubby you should go, you have more people signed up. I can run mine after if enough people still want to play.

Glad that's all.
I'm from Geelong so Melbourne Cup was also huge then worked the next 3 days hungover as fuck.

I knew Tubby would appear as soon as I posted a sign-up thread.

Tubby you should go, you have more people signed up. I can run mine after if enough people still want to play.
Ok will start up on Sunday my time.
I also better sign up for your game

I see now how much my activity on here relies on an active game going. I'm way more inclined to post elsewhere when I'm playing in a game waiting for responses. Lately, I've just been logging on to see when the game starts and don't have any notifications, so I don't really visit elsewhere. Dang.
I know I've been away but the connection in drop of activity vs a lack of wolf games seemed apparent to me when I came back.

Back