Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'd like to give this a go.

Honestly after having missed playing and trying to jump into a few peoples games, I kind of remembered why I stopped to begin with. The outcome in general just seems to revolve around a lot of meta-gaming and things that happened in prior games. Even people who've played dozens of these and are tired of it so they're just playing for lulz kind of spin it for a "new" player. Which is natural I suppose, it's the same community of people playing every single time and you all know each other's play styles and tells at this point. But trying to break through that ceiling without the familiarity of the natural suspects makes it more frustrating than satisfying and a lot more effort.

But I'll at least try another flavor of pain first, if you still have space. (y)

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
And I 100% get what you're saying, I suppose if we play enough different versions with different rules we can overcome some of those concerns but it is tough to cover everything to a level that leaves everyone on equal footing
Certainly, and I'm not begrudging anyone of that fact. It be how it be.

Thanks for the in.

And I 100% get what you're saying, I suppose if we play enough different versions with different rules we can overcome some of those concerns but it is tough to cover everything to a level that leaves everyone on equal footing
Maybe you should all just play like me and never get read properly.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Best tip I can give is to don't read too many rules/roles and don't think too much about strategy.
So I've heard. It just feels counter intuitive to the entire point of the game though.

But yeah, I'll try to internalize not... Trying to... Win? :confused2

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom