Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo Episode 2 Sign Ups

Just use the benzine strategy of minimal posting until the later stages of the game
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

My girlfriend asked me if I stopped playing forum games because I haven't had to "check the thread" every 5 minutes in a while. I told her it's a bye week. But it's more like a bye month at this point lol.

My wife asked me a similar question lol. I've told her about wolf/Mafia, which she thinks is cool. She was used to me complaining about the games haha

Last edited:

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
... me three. My wife has asked me if there was a game going on a couple nights when i was slow with going to bed when I was distracted on my phone doing something else. Nope, not this time.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm thinking for townie roles just doctor, priest, and 2-4 unspecified roles (exact number won't be disclosed). Wolves get confusion wolf and a random wolf, and there's a solo killer with a random role. The game would use Zell's rules and role dictionary.

It'll probably be unbalanced but hopefully will still be fun.

In all seriousness, does anyone have any way of contacting Tubby? We all know he's a fully grown person able to take care of himself, but still kind of weird he's disappeared the last two weeks. I don't see him as someone who just gets busy and forgets about this place, but maybe some type of emergency came up. In any case, I hope he's all good and just maybe something IRL is taking over his processing power.

If anyone else wants to run a game in the mean time, I would be down. I think a handful of us are itching to get playing again - it's been a month off almost.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
In all seriousness, does anyone have any way of contacting Tubby? We all know he's a fully grown person able to take care of himself, but still kind of weird he's disappeared the last two weeks. I don't see him as someone who just gets busy and forgets about this place, but maybe some type of emergency came up. In any case, I hope he's all good and just maybe something IRL is taking over his processing power.

If anyone else wants to run a game in the mean time, I would be down. I think a handful of us are itching to get playing again - it's been a month off almost.

Well… he was last seen here Monday, for what it’s worth.

IMG_4839.jpeg

Well… he was last seen here Monday, for what it’s worth.

View attachment 4135

Yeah, I was going to mention that. He's been logging in from time to time. Probably checking in on the goings on. My guess is that he is preoccupied with something in his personal life and probably doesn't want to disclose.

Back
Top Bottom