[2024] NFL Discussion: F5 Season Begins, Tee Higgins Demands Trade, Russell Wilson to the Stillers, Baker Mayfield Staying in Tampa

This absolutely destroyed my dynasty team where Fields was my starter. I know they got both Russ and Fields for pennies on the dollar, but what the actually fuck are the Steelers doing?! If you get Fields, wouldn't you want HIM starting this season to see if he's worth the 5th year option and an extension?

The Bears seriously couldn't have fucked Fields more than they did here with this whole offseason.

I just realized something that fascinates me.

You determine this by the players you like. I determine this by the players I dislike.

Hm.
In the end, fantasy football has done something for me that I don't get with any other sport: I root for players and can watch any team and cheer for any team as a result. Sure there are some teams I dislike, like the Raiders, Jets, Giants and Steelers, but I can still root for players and those teams. When I lived in MA, I obviously rooted for the Patriots first and foremost. Still want to see them succeed. And then moved to Tampa and Brady came here and rooted for them. They are still my AFC/NFC favotrites respectively. Been that way since I was a kid. But I can legit watch any game on a Sunday.

Every other sport, I have my teams and won't watch otherwise. I hate basketball, but root for the Celtics. I don't watch baseball much anymore but I root for the Rays. Hockey? It's the Bruins only, and the Golden Knights I root for in the west.

• Hmm
Reactions: TD

Cam

Slightly Insane
This absolutely destroyed my dynasty team where Fields was my starter. I know they got both Russ and Fields for pennies on the dollar, but what the actually fuck are the Steelers doing?! If you get Fields, wouldn't you want HIM starting this season to see if he's worth the 5th year option and an extension?

The Bears seriously couldn't have fucked Fields more than they did here with this whole offseason.

That part is weird. There was no way they'd touch that fifth year option though. They'll decline that and sign him on the cheap, with the promise that he'll be the guy when Russ retires, or just leaves, since he's on a one year deal too. Maybe Russ sucks and they dump him and go all in on Fields.

Back
Top Bottom