Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 3

Who should the village lynch? (4 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna pop in and say that I had a medical procedure today that has left me basically sleeping most of the day and very groggy when I'm not sleeping so that's why I haven't posted much

Going to try and untangle things when/if my brain wants to actually function
As your wolf-doctor, I order you to rest

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
How about this as a discussion starter: let's say you had a killing role, and you have to kill a wolf or the wolves win. If you kill nobody, the wolves still win, so you may as well pick somebody. Who would you target and why?

If so many people feel like there's not enough info to go on, then maybe people should start sharing more info.

Doing nothing benefits the wolves. It let's them win by default.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Benzine wants me to vote for him. @Jawneh what say you?
I'm fine with not anyone today if we can't get on a consensus or if none has slightly better feels or vibes on someone.

I have to agree with Benzine on rk though. It's easy to say we don't know how the new guy plays, so let's eliminate that variable. Then again, rng cares not if you're new or veteran in these games. He's been as helpful as the average this game and been talking. If anyone has any insight or contradictions they found, then by any means go for it. I'll probably follow.

Probably anyone except Kat.
Weeeeeelllllllll...... the thing is...

Get your tin foil kids.

On my way to work today I thought of a scenario. As night 1 the dead body "lived" it became a brand new variable. An unprecedented scenario where the wolves could use that to hide a person within the town by saying they died and got a new role. And what better way to do that than sell the town avenger wolf who should get killed anyways to take out someone. Most ideally the dick which did come to be. And now she has a protection role that may or may not ever work. We did see Jon do this and live to tell the tale.

Is this out there? Oh boy it is. Is it ingenious? Heck yea! Do I kind of wish this is also the case as I thought of it too? Maybe just like... a little bit, you know.

rktaker

How about this as a discussion starter: let's say you had a killing role, and you have to kill a wolf or the wolves win. If you kill nobody, the wolves still win, so you may as well pick somebody. Who would you target and why?

If so many people feel like there's not enough info to go on, then maybe people should start sharing more info.

Doing nothing benefits the wolves. It let's them win by default.
I would say either fool or Benzine,, dimmer is another close option but between the two I would say fools just because him defending Benzine, yes I know Benzine is in New Zealand but I'm not the only one saying that flying under the radar isn't helping and Fools just seems ok with it though. which to me idk just kind of seems like a wolf move

I would say either fool or Benzine,, dimmer is another close option but between the two I would say fools just because him defending Benzine, yes I know Benzine is in New Zealand but I'm not the only one saying that flying under the radar isn't helping and Fools just seems ok with it though. which to me idk just kind of seems like a wolf move
Looks like you've misunderstood Fools recent message then. Fools is saying that because I'd vote for him, he'd vote for me. Hardly supportive of me.

rktaker

also now that I think about it since Fools said it before that me targeting the less active players seems like a rookie wolf move but if I was a wolf how would targeting the less active players benefit me? wouldn't it be more beneficial to target the more active players since that way I would have less to deal with with the active ones and could make it easier to win?

Bring It On Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Weeeeeelllllllll...... the thing is...

Get your tin foil kids.

On my way to work today I thought of a scenario. As night 1 the dead body "lived" it became a brand new variable. An unprecedented scenario where the wolves could use that to hide a person within the town by saying they died and got a new role. And what better way to do that than sell the town avenger wolf who should get killed anyways to take out someone. Most ideally the dick which did come to be. And now she has a protection role that may or may not ever work. We did see Jon do this and live to tell the tale.

Is this out there? Oh boy it is. Is it ingenious? Heck yea! Do I kind of wish this is also the case as I thought of it too? Maybe just like... a little bit, you know.
I wish this were true, it'd be incredible.

All right, here's what I've observed about everyone that I consider noteworthy (sorry if anything is misattributed, going off memory and my brain is tired).

Benzine: Suggested protectors share who they protected to figure out if the wolf fan was hit. Doesn't want to lynch with nothing to go on. Answers questions without dodging.

Dimmerwit: has barely posted.

FR: knew Alu's aura, guessed his role, cleared me and kut. He was the only one to bring up HH as a possibility when I pointed to Tommy.

@Jawneh: lots of theories and possibly crazy conspiracy theories. Claims to have been jailed but didn't ask why the jailer didn't kill Tommy.

Rktaker: new but seems to be trying

Shortkut: skipped early, claims to be a protector

Vash: has gone from being silly to sleepy.

Other things to note:
- the wolves killed Alu on the second night. Worried about him killing wolves, or maybe even a particular wolf? Do they see a quick path to making up half the town and needed the SK dead to meet their win conditions?
- Tommy claimed to be jailed
- confusion was used the first night but not the second (impossible to say about last night)
- no kills two nights in a row
- no sign of SV, no cupid deaths, I haven't noticed anybody protecting each other

I feel like them having turned a werewolf fan is pretty likely. If Alu didn't kill a wolf the first night, then they have three wolves, and it'll be 3/7 starting tomorrow if we don't lynch anybody (which seems likely). I looked through the last couple of days for anybody hinting at being a wolf or suspicious reactions to Tommy, but I didn't see anything.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
shortkut claims to have protected me on Night 2.

I have acquired information that someone else claims to have protected me Night 1. Do with that information as you will.

So between my real life and my game life, I have supposedly seen a lot of doctors lately.

Makes me feel one may have gone to night school. During a full moon.

• Hmm
Reactions: Kat
To help generate more discussion, what do other people think the most likely situation for the wolves kills are?
I'm confident the CW is gonzo.

There were no wolf kills on back to back nights. It's possible that they tried to kill Kat the same night Alu tried. Just like they tried to kill someone last night but someone was protected. It's also possible that the hit the Werewolf Fan and added to their numbers on one of those nights.

Tommy knew Alu was the Evil Dick. Which means a Wolf Seer, Blind Wolf... or worse... a Sorcerer. Sorcerer evades detection as long as they don't give up their ability in favor of voting for a kill. Aura Seers will see them as Good. Spirit Seers will see them as not having killed anyone. The only one that can detect a Sorcerer is the Bell Ringer (I believe).

Also, if Local was a SV, we have nothing to worry about in that regard. IF.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
@Jawneh: lots of theories and possibly crazy conspiracy theories. Claims to have been jailed but didn't ask why the jailer didn't kill Tommy
Hey! More conspiracy theories! This time featuring the jailer! Which seems weird to do as they didn't kill me, but... everyone deserves some conspiracy, right?!

So... if the odds of Tommy being a wolf was high , why wouldn't the jailer want to kill them? He had insider info! Huh, what, but how? It's a cupid game. The jailer is coupled with one of the wolves. Knowing Tommy is avenger, the jailer bought whatever he was told and let him free so that the avenger kill would go through. Obviously it would only help the couple if an extra townie was dead, but even more so the dick as he got killed!

If true, this has some nasty implications due to what I shared with them. So erm... maybe I'm dead tonight. Welp.

But that's just a conspiracy, hahaha!

Ha ha.

Haa....

Thoughts?

Hey! More conspiracy theories! This time featuring the jailer! Which seems weird to do as they didn't kill me, but... everyone deserves some conspiracy, right?!

So... if the odds of Tommy being a wolf was high , why wouldn't the jailer want to kill them? He had insider info! Huh, what, but how? It's a cupid game. The jailer is coupled with one of the wolves. Knowing Tommy is avenger, the jailer bought whatever he was told and let him free so that the avenger kill would go through. Obviously it would only help the couple if an extra townie was dead, but even more so the dick as he got killed!

If true, this has some nasty implications due to what I shared with them. So erm... maybe I'm dead tonight. Welp.

Ha ha.

Haa....

Thoughts?
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Ha ha.

Haa....

Thoughts?
Honestly that makes more sense than any reason I can come up with. I wonder if the jailer was even honest with you about who they are. That would be excellent cover for a wolf.

That'd mean no sorcerer or fan, if so. So the two nights with no kills would be due to protection, I guess? That'd explain the lack of bloodshed and seer info. And would make Benzine's multiple statements about how protectors aren't that important and may as well out themselves pretty interesting. (Difficulty: I agree with him.)

Hmmm. Something to ponder.

Because of how we've lost most recent games, I'm very glad to see the other options considered, but I still think it's more likely that there's a werewolf fan. A successful protector would help to frame the game for us, so I just believe that no protection has actually been done, which really only leaves the fan, right? How else aren't people dying?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'll bandwagon, I guess. Don't think we'll get four and for all we know, he could be a townie....

or a Fool

or Vash's Headhunter target

After the last few games I've decided that if the SV wins, salut, good for them, I'm not gonna bother playing around it

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

VIBE CHECK (completely ignoring SV possibilities):

Kat - I mean, she gave us Tommy so unless it's a baller sorcerer type move (which I could totally see her doing) probably good

Benzine - has been super chill with waiting for the wolves to eat us. Probably wolf

shortkut - I have a wolf theory that I don't feel comfortable sharing yet. 40/60 citizen/wolf

Jawneh - really good vibes, has been super helpful and I honestly have enjoyed his posts the most

dimmerwit - with no history to play off of, feels like a wolf.

rktaker - with no history to play off of, feels like a townie

Fool's - slight sus vibes, 70/30 citizen/wolf

VIBE CHECK (completely ignoring SV possibilities):

Kat - I mean, she gave us Tommy so unless it's a baller sorcerer type move (which I could totally see her doing) probably good

Benzine - has been super chill with waiting for the wolves to eat us. Probably wolf

shortkut - I have a wolf theory that I don't feel comfortable sharing yet. 40/60 citizen/wolf

Jawneh - really good vibes, has been super helpful and I honestly have enjoyed his posts the most

dimmerwit - with no history to play off of, feels like a wolf.

rktaker - with no history to play off of, feels like a townie

Fool's - slight sus vibes, 70/30 citizen/wolf
I could live with this take… unless it leads to my death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom