Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Day 2

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Benzine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dimmerwit

• Fool's Requiem

• Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
@Jawneh , Are you suggesting that his gunner move didn’t work because wolves do not have opposable thumbs, and as such, are unable to properly wield guns?
I don't think he even has a gun licence, but whether he is a wolf or not is debatable. It all just started to seem like a bad sitcom where a kid keeps pulling the school fire alarm, and the 4th time he does there's actually a fire, but the whole school and town don't care anymore and half of it burns down.

The kid gets expelled as the whole thing is blamed on him for seeking attention and then actually starting a fire, but we never find out. It could've been the arsonist bully. Sadly, none listened. Never to finish high school. Later in life would be a career sous chef at the local fast food restaurant. Every week when people see him they still make fun of him for doing that and ruining his future prospects.

@Jawneh tagging for your follow-up post.
Yay! Lets get down to some business now. Get your tin foil hats on kids!

Scenario 1: EZ stuff. We got protections popping. Depending on how many protectors we got, hitting one is perfectly possible. Unless your name is @Jon .

Scenario 2: We got crazier protections going off. Maybe there was two that were successful! Having played the dick, there's a huge allure to picking 2 people and having them die, especially when you get a good read during the day. Townies are almost a guarantee to hit, so if you sniff out a wolf or the SV, you got a double kill! Very small possibility, but maybe we dodged a wolf kill AND one RK kill.

Scenario 2.5: Maybe the above also happened night 1? It would actually make more sense for the dick to try to stay hidden slightly longer so that neither wolves or town has any idea what RK they're dealing with. Unless RK is the RK and doesn't have a lot of wolf experience, making a potentially tactical blunder in terms of information warfare, I don't see many of us going for a single guaranteed kill night 1. I know I didn't.

Scenario 2.5.2: So if the dick did go for a double kill and one of them was protected, we can have a dead townie, dead wolf, or dead SV. Well, to be fair, any kill from the dick could be any of those, so this scenario doesn't hold much water beyond "maybe a protection went off".

Scenario 3: I like this one. There's a flagger around and the wolves attacked the flagged target. That attack was then redirected onto Local. Thus Local is a wolf as always. Life is good.

Scenario 4: There's a mixed bag of blind, seer, whatever wolves and the dick bagged the remaining wolf that has the power to do killing.

Scenario err: I had at least one more, but I can't remember it from last night anymore. Bah. Maybe it'll come to me later.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Yay! Lets get down to some business now. Get your tin foil hats on kids!
I've been so excited for this.

Scenario 1: EZ stuff. We got protections popping. Depending on how many protectors we got, hitting one is perfectly possible. Unless your name is @Jon .
Wooow, poor Jon. :rofl But yeah, it's possible. This would be good info to know, if any protector wants to share it. Somebody being attacked by the wolves means they are not a wolf. Or ED, since protection wouldn't come into play in that case, since wolves can't attack the SK. (I think, @Zell 17 can you confirm?).

Scenario 2: We got crazier protections going off. Maybe there was two that were successful! Having played the dick, there's a huge allure to picking 2 people and having them die, especially when you get a good read during the day. Townies are almost a guarantee to hit, so if you sniff out a wolf or the SV, you got a double kill! Very small possibility, but maybe we dodged a wolf kill AND one RK kill.
So somebody protected Tommy but not me?! If so, rude.

I think this is unlikely. Tommy is likely dead today anyway, us lynching him means we don't lynch the ED. Or maybe somebody with a killing role takes him out and uses up their ability. Worst case scenario, the ED just takes him out a different night with a different townie. There's no reason to rush it.

Scenario 2.5: Maybe the above also happened night 1? It would actually make more sense for the dick to try to stay hidden slightly longer so that neither wolves or town has any idea what RK they're dealing with. Unless RK is the RK and doesn't have a lot of wolf experience, making a potentially tactical blunder in terms of information warfare, I don't see many of us going for a single guaranteed kill night 1. I know I didn't.

Scenario 2.5.2: So if the dick did go for a double kill and one of them was protected, we can have a dead townie, dead wolf, or dead SV. Well, to be fair, any kill from the dick could be any of those, so this scenario doesn't hold much water beyond "maybe a protection went off".
Hmm, maybe. Like you said, it doesn't tell us much either way.

Scenario 3: I like this one. There's a flagger around and the wolves attacked the flagged target. That attack was then redirected onto Local. Thus Local is a wolf as always. Life is good.
I think I need more tin foil, because I'm not following this one.

Scenario 4: There's a mixed bag of blind, seer, whatever wolves and the dick bagged the remaining wolf that has the power to do killing.
This is a really interesting idea, but the ED kill is before the wolf kill, so they wouldn't have been able to kill the first night, if that were the case. The kill on the second night was definitely a townie, so this can't be what happened.

hang on...

If Alu is the Evil Dick and the wolves know Alu is the Evil Dick... shortkut silently voting for him on day 1 after I did is kinda suspect...

Edit: I'm thinking I should have kept that to myself... but it's out there now... plus, I don't know how long I'll live.
Also, why did you really vote alu?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Wooow, poor Jon. :rofl But yeah, it's possible. This would be good info to know, if any protector wants to share it. Somebody being attacked by the wolves means they are not a wolf. Or ED, since protection wouldn't come into play in that case, since wolves can't attack the SK. (I think, @Zell 17 can you confirm?).
The wolves can definitely attack the SK, but it will fail. If there happens to be a protection on them too, the protection does still happen. This has been confirmed before too. But the person being attacked wouldn't know a thing unless they're the tough guy or bodyguard.

I think this is unlikely. Tommy is likely dead today anyway, us lynching him means we don't lynch the ED. Or maybe somebody with a killing role takes him out and uses up their ability. Worst case scenario, the ED just takes him out a different night with a different townie. There's no reason to rush it.
As we don't know our role spread ourselves yet, and very few have been offering anything concrete in terms of claims or even hints, it also sucks for the dick and wolves. They could've be in a perfect place at first, but then one rogue person with a kill or seer role gets in the way and it can be all over.

But as far as Tommy goes, most people look to be taking your side right now. We haven't gotten anything better, so onward for lobbing off the newly wed's head!

I think I need more tin foil, because I'm not following this one.
It's my head canon that Local is always a wolf and they way to make that work in a scenario where wolves have already killed him, is that there's a flagger who redirected the wolves attack back into them. And in my scenario it would be onto Local. It's weird, it's goofy, it's unlikely, but all the more reason why I love the idea!

This is a really interesting idea, but the ED kill is before the wolf kill, so they wouldn't have been able to kill the first night, if that were the case. The kill on the second night was definitely a townie, so this can't be what happened.
Ah yeah. I forgot to account for those. Well, mainly the dummy thicc body. Maybe something to consider another day if the events align.

For discussion sake, how do we feel about the alignment of both Local and Kelly? Unless my tin foil hat scenario played out, Local is either a townie or SV, and from them most likely townie. We got Kelly though who got killed by the dick. Odds are townie, but could be townie or SV too though. Since none has said anything about either of them, it doesn't look like there was any seer info on either one of them.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
For discussion sake, how do we feel about the alignment of both Local and Kelly? Unless my tin foil hat scenario played out, Local is either a townie or SV, and from them most likely townie. We got Kelly though who got killed by the dick. Odds are townie, but could be townie or SV too though. Since none has said anything about either of them, it doesn't look like there was any seer info on either one of them.
I think one of them was the jailer or warden. That's why Tommy is claiming to have been jailed last night. Otherwise why wouldn't he be dead?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I think one of them was the jailer or warden. That's why Tommy is claiming to have been jailed last night. Otherwise why wouldn't he be dead?
They died the first night though, not second night. So Tommy would not have been jailed last night if the jailer was dead already. Also considering Tommy didn't mention anything about another person, it definitely was not a warden either.

As for why didn't Tommy die last night, considering he was the only one with any kind of heat on him day 1, why kill him off? Unless there was a 100% guarantee that he has a role either of the evils want gone immediately, there's no reason to go after him. More so not to if he's a townie or dick, since the wolves are the ones benefiting the most in that case. Either the dick dead, or your head would be rolling if Tommy is found to be a townie.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
They died the first night though, not second night. So Tommy would not have been jailed last night if the jailer was dead already. Also considering Tommy didn't mention anything about another person, it definitely was not a warden either.

As for why didn't Tommy die last night, considering he was the only one with any kind of heat on him day 1, why kill him off? Unless there was a 100% guarantee that he has a role either of the evils want gone immediately, there's no reason to go after him. More so not to if he's a townie or dick, since the wolves are the ones benefiting the most in that case. Either the dick dead, or your head would be rolling if Tommy is found to be a townie.
I'm saying Tommy is lying about being jailed, and he knows nobody is alive to contradict him.

Why not though?

Wouldn't that be like the ONE person you could safely share that info with?
Yeah probably, it just didn’t come up. They asked me to make my case, and I said:

“You'd still be killing me off the presumption that Kat is telling the truth. I think that's a bad idea. Ultimately, it's up to you, but I'd prefer you do not kill me :(

And that was that :shrug

I’m gunna kill Alu though.

You heard the man

Reverse Game Night GIF by Mattel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom