• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

YUGE Presidential Memes thread

Best material? Biden or Trump

• Total voters

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Look, I can’t keep spamming up the CE thread with my bullshit or else Alu is gonna put me in time-out. We have an election coming up here in America, in case you’ve been living under a rock or doing your absolute best ostrich impersonation like @The Eye in the Sky! over there, we have …people… running for office and their platforms are …things…, so we have an important decision to make.

With that said, drop those presidential memes and let’s have a vote we all can agree on… which one of these dipshits produces the best memes.

I’ll lead off with this fella, since he’s not technically in the race:

IMG_8495.jpeg

But… here are the other assholes.

Obligatory pop culture reference:

IMG_8496.jpeg

Annnd some good ol’ fashioned singling out…

IMG_8488.jpeg
IMG_8395.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg

But seriously… they suck.

IMG_8330.jpeg

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm sure this has been made before, but your first one just made me feel this meme format in my bones.

View attachment 17983

I feel like my first post was aimed more towards Biden, but he’s most recent in my folder, so I’ve gotta go further back for any “good” Trump material.

I forgot this Biden one, though…

IMG_8325.jpeg

Food for thought…

IMG_8045.jpeg
IMG_7347.jpeg

Anyway…

IMG_7481.jpeg

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
1000007501.jpg
1000007502.jpg

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
Finally someone else noticed it.
Honestly I got a bit confused after seeing the "Trump has been shot" thing soon after that post, thinking I was reading this meme crap but couldn't reconcile that it was on Google News.

Anyway, I can't keep seeing that "shot at during campaign event" thread title and not think D&D, so this is cleansing my mind. I couldn't stand to read many "top 75 dumb Trump quotes" though so this is what you get.

22AJMK5QK26GP5M3DNVE67YGC0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom