Music What Song Are You Listening To?

Please listen to Baroness - they are awesome and I can't wait to see them in November. I discovered them early last year during my Mastodon kick and they are incredible. Two songs from their album coming next month.

And if those songs don't work for you try March to the Sea, Chlorine & Wine, Shock Me, A Horse Called Golgotha, The Gnashing... I just want them to be more famous, I love everything they have done.

Here's a callback for Disgustipated maybe.

Holy shit! How the hell have you been? Honestly didn't expect to see you show up here. Super glad you have though!

I also vaguely recognize that song? But I'm not sure if it's because of some distant memory or because it was apparently a part of GotG Vol 3.

And a contribution to the thread at hand:

Love the riff in this song that starts around 1:10ish

Please listen to Baroness - they are awesome and I can't wait to see them in November. I discovered them early last year during my Mastodon kick and they are incredible. Two songs from their album coming next month.

Took your advice and have been listening to them on and off for the last couple of days and I really enjoy their music! Many great songs! So, thanks! :rock :D

Back
Top Bottom