Music What Song Are You Listening To?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I have a Spotify playlist that has… stuff… on it. I refuse to pay for a membership half the time, so I just spam trials and give the next account permission to edit the playlist.

It has an interesting selection.

kid_a

GW Elder
The 90s are back in so many ways and honestly I'm here for a lot of these covers. This is one of my absolute faves:

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I have a Spotify playlist that has… stuff… on it. I refuse to pay for a membership half the time, so I just spam trials and give the next account permission to edit the playlist.

It has an interesting selection.

Apparently Interstate Love Song was my most played song of 2022. Teenager me will never die.

Major Isoor

Dynamite with a laser beam
GW Elder
I listen to a LOT of '80s rock. Always have, always will. No idea why really, I just like the sound and find a lot of it hilarious. Like, check out this music video made by the UK's Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction (featuring a bonus negative review from a BBC caller, haha)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

This. It reminds me of home. Because it was written about the VERY small neighborhood I’m from in south Baltimore.

Gay Hearts GIF

When I commute to work I listen to ESPN NY and when I’m home, if music plays, my girls usually have on the Moana soundtrack
I genuinely love Disney music, but I also really like Rock/Metal... so I routinely fall down rabbit holes on YouTube. Meaning I've got y'all covered, fam.

I love this whole session. One of my favorite bands. Saw them live January 2018 and again April 2022. Last year the group was smaller, and violinist and trumpeter were on tour with their baby. They're still small enough their shows are intimate. I wish they got more recognition because they're amazing, but I prefer smaller shows.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder

This at present. Not quite my preferred type of EDM, but I do love that whistle.

Edit:

Here we go. This is far more like most of playlist lately.

Last edited:

Scott

Featherless Biped
GW Elder
This at present. Not quite my preferred type of EDM, but I do love that whistle.

I've listened to this like, 4 times, and I still can't decide if it's my kind of EDM. Or if I even like it. It kinda makes me think of old dubstep? Or Lethal League.

Do enjoy a bit of Phonk tho.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I've listened to this like, 4 times, and I still can't decide if it's my kind of EDM. Or if I even like it. It kinda makes me think of old dubstep? Or Lethal League.

Do enjoy a bit of Phonk tho.
I agree. It doesn't really feel like a good song, but the whistle in general is just good enough to carry it.

I'd been trying to find a genre of edm that was just bass and more bass. It seems to be Phonk.

Scott

Featherless Biped
GW Elder
I agree. It doesn't really feel like a good song, but the whistle in general is just good enough to carry it.

I'd been trying to find a genre of edm that was just bass and more bass. It seems to be Phonk.
Yeah I'd go with that. I wouldn't skip it if it came up on rotation, but I wouldn't choose to listen to it over something else, I think.

Back
Top Bottom