Videos that Have been Stuck in Your Head ever since You found Them

This one is even better. 😄

You're right. He said he gave him a Milwaukee drill and he gave him back a Ryobi. Unfathomable. Especially since the other option was a DeWalt. At least the DeWalt would be closer in color. He may not be a bit thief, but he's stealing a far more expensive drill!

A friend and I are showing his wife the LotR movies for the first time, and Friday we watched The Two Towers. When these parts came up, it was so weird seeing them in their original context again and I half expected them to divert into the songs.

Every year on St. Patrick's Day I return instinctively to this pot of gold like the swallows of Capistrano.

Last edited:

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Also, Cat With Hands

Very much a classic. I'm guessing you first saw that thanks to @Disgustipated ?Cause I'm pretty sure he terrorized me with it.

I dunno how I landed on this a few weeks back, but I've seen gifs clipped from it. After about a minute my brain was just playing 80s music on repeat.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I've been showing my daughter Lazytown songs, since they're all 00s bangers that were basically memes back in the day.

Then Youtube was all "...but what about now?"

Number One Reaction GIF

Now that you mention it, it probably was @Disgustipated who first terrorized me with Cat With Hands..... and I have done my duty of terrorizing many many more with it ever since. :crossarm
Damn I don't remember terrorizing anyone with that video! I didn't even recognize it until like halfway through when I watched it lol, and even that is really only vague recognition!

• Wut?
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Damn I don't remember terrorizing anyone with that video! I didn't even recognize it until like halfway through when I watched it lol, and even that is really only vague recognition!
99% sure it was a SomethingAwful thing you passed along, Mr. Historian!

Back
Top Bottom