Videos that Have been Stuck in Your Head ever since You found Them

I have a few couple dozen YouTube videos/TikTok-Reels that once I see them, I'm unable to progress normally with my life. They take over my brain and I sing/watch them all day or find myself trying to find excuses to listen/see to the thing again.

The current one that I've beaten into the ground is this lovely song:

Anyone got some other stuff that once they heard it/saw it, they were forever changed? I mean seriously like you "abuse this video and other people would think you have a problem" kind of stuff.

I'm gunna post them as I think of them but currently this banger of a song is the main one lately.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
badger GIF

FOREVER.

They don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming a

nd they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming a

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
They don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming a

nd they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming a

Most mornings it's this.

Man, I don't know how you do it. I can't stand Marc Riblet. Like irrationally hate this guy. Every time he illegally sets up on a street in NYC, a mob forms and gets out of control. Every time. So they come shut him down, the "fans" prevent him from getting caught, the protect him and he runs to a new location to set up and blast music at an unreasonably loud volume indoors. "Loop daddy" being his name makes me even more turned off by the cringe. Everyone says he's a really nice person. I see him as the guy that bought the iPhone and the annoying main character who won't get his crowd out the fucking bike lane.

lmao

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Man, I don't know how you do it. I can't stand Marc Riblet. Like irrationally hate this guy. Every time he illegally sets up on a street in NYC, a mob forms and gets out of control. Every time. So they come shut him down, the "fans" prevent him from getting caught, the protect him and he runs to a new location to set up and blast music at an unreasonably loud volume indoors. "Loop daddy" being his name makes me even more turned off by the cringe. Everyone says he's a really nice person. I see him as the guy that bought the iPhone and the annoying main character who won't get his crowd out the fucking bike lane.

lmao
I guess it helps that I don't live in NYC and have no personal involvement at all. I can certainly get how someone being an inconvenience to the public would sour their reputation though.

I haven't even watched a ton of his stuff, and the one time I did try to because he had Tenacious D as guests, it felt very Eric Andre and I skipped through 95% of the video.

🤷🏻‍♂️

If it helps any, this is the first version of that song I heard and what REALLY gets stuck in my head.

Last edited:
I guess it helps that I don't live in NYC and have no personal involvement at all. I can certainly get how someone being an inconvenience to the public would sour their reputation though.

I haven't even watched a ton of his stuff, and the one time I did try to because he had Tenacious D as guests, it felt very Eric Andre and I skipped through 95% of the video.

🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be hater. His public stunts suck but he definitely does create some funny content out there :)

Reactions: Ben

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Outside Xbox makes sure to use this clip any time they talk about Command and Conquer.

"Any excuse."

Anytime I'm watching YouTube on the TV and my daughter walks in, she'll see an Outside Xbox video and demand I play it. She loves all the list videos.

Anytime I'm watching YouTube on the TV and my daughter walks in, she'll see an Outside Xbox video and demand I play it. She loves all the list videos.
They're well constructed and fun to watch. I've ran into some other YouTubers that do entertaining vids with lists regarding specific gaming subjects as well, like GameRanx and Austin Eruption. Austin's vids can go on for 20+ minutes and they're not straight list vids but more like subjects in which he can talk about as many games as possible while cracking jokes here and there.

Then there's Scott the Woz.

Back
Top Bottom