This is unexpected

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Not really sure how to go about this as someone who was at the old site for almost its entire existence but I’m new here!

Great surprise to see this back up and so many familiar faces. The old forums helped shape me into the person I am today and I’ll always be grateful for the friends I made along the way!

We’ve been handling each thread here as more of a “welcome back” than anything if it makes you feel any better…

With that said, welcome back.

Andy

Northern Lights
GW Elder
Just started trying to make my way through some threads and it’s overwhelming. My last memories were being able to click “new posts” and seeing six threads a day. This place is booming!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Just started trying to make my way through some threads and it’s overwhelming. My last memories were being able to click “new posts” and seeing six threads a day. This place is booming!

Well, I was never around when it was that dead, but I’ve heard some sad stories about what it was like leading up to the closure… I haven’t been on staff since some time in 2005, with a slight return as a member in 08-09.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
And yeah we're kind of crushing it here so far in terms of activity. If we're talking outside of after the "the forums are closing come say goodbye" email went out, the amount of new posts we're getting and number of active members there are is probably close to something like a decade ago.

Holy shit… I had no idea it dropped that low. There’s no wonder y’all that were there are so surprised at the activity here now.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Eyyyyy, welcome back.

I'm surprised you didn't get here sooner. Or get invited sooner. Whichever the case is. I had looked at your name in a couple places but figured you must already be in the know and went about my day.

ZandraJoi

Not really sure how to go about this as someone who was at the old site for almost its entire existence but I’m new here!

Great surprise to see this back up and so many familiar faces. The old forums helped shape me into the person I am today and I’ll always be grateful for the friends I made along the way!
Welcome! Forums are a great community to be a part of. We make friends quite easily on here :)

Back
Top Bottom