The return of T-Bone

December 2000

That’s a rare thing. A post that says December. So here’s what happened. I joined in November. I thought it was a Zelda forum and choose a themed username. I soon found the rest of the site and re-registered as Bandicoot. A week had passed, tipping into December. Later, I asked Al to merge the accounts and give the Bandicoot account the original registration date. So Nov 2000 is correct.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
That’s a rare thing. A post that says December. So here’s what happened. I joined in November. I thought it was a Zelda forum and choose a themed username. I soon found the rest of the site and re-registered as Bandicoot. A week had passed, tipping into December. Later, I asked Al to merge the accounts and give the Bandicoot account the original registration date. So Nov 2000 is correct.
Ah, that makes more sense, I thought you were a November joiner.

ZandraJoi

I was so forgettable it's hard to remember how decorated I was. Of course, that was probably because I was a mod here. Tworow always said I sucked and even when we brought in Vash, I secretly knew how much he thought I sucked too. Of course, he was too nice to tell me that. :giggle
Welcome back to the forum! :)

Back
Top Bottom