The Name Game

I said Vincent earlier. Different user than Vinny.
I have updated the name list to reflect this, which will give Jawneh a +2 adjustment (since he was penalized for renaming Vinny).

Boots said:
Did you update for users joined after posted?
I haven't gone through and checked for these yet. If anyone notices users who register after being named in this game, let me know.

The Eye in the Sky! said:
I wish i could remember all the spelling errors he made naming players. Those were always hilarious
That was always a highlight of our live draft nights on AIM. The one I always remember was Laverabues Coles.

My next submission: Civil Disobedient

Scoreboard updated to here. Along with the Vinny/Vincent adjustment, I also forgot to add Cole's submission of moethelawn to the list, so I have fixed that and given him his point.

Also, a reminder to wait at least two name submissions before posting your next name.

I talked to him for the first time in 13 years last night. He's happily married for a couple years now. Still plays video games and now also loves anime.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like he's interested in joining. He said he's more the lurking type. And his memory is foggy, that he only really remembers names. He faded away from GW after graduating college, and he's very inactive on Facebook.

We used to hang out and chat on msn messenger with webcams. Battled each other on original Nintendo DS online playing Mario Kart and Tetris.

Any pictures or screenshots you have involving him or posts he made on GW he'd like to see and share with his wife.

I talked to him for the first time in 13 years last night. He's happily married for a couple years now. Still plays video games and now also loves anime.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like he's interested in joining. He said he's more the lurking type. And his memory is foggy, that he only really remembers names. He faded away from GW after graduating college, and he's very inactive on Facebook.

We used to hang out and chat on msn messenger with webcams. Battled each other on original Nintendo DS online playing Mario Kart and Tetris.

Any pictures or screenshots you have involving him or posts he made on GW he'd like to see and share with his wife.
Tell him I say hi. I don’t know why, but for some reason I have a screenshot of his old sig in my photobucket

giosig.jpg

mara

Do I need to spell out his whole name?
Nah that's fine.

Boots said:
Zedgar.

Maybe he'll join. I invited him.
Like an hour after you named him. Well done.

A is for Banana said:
De3MoN

That was the other name I mentioned. Another mod from the early days - was modded back in November of 2000, ended up modding like 9 forums, and then quit out of nowhere. Good times.
I remember that name. I think quitting out of nowhere is the logical next step to being put in charge of nine forums.

My next submission: Big

Updated to here. Bonus points have been awarded to those who named names that have since joined.

Friel

Dangerously under-medicated.
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Maligogo. I still sometimes wonder where he went. He just disappeared without a trace one day :(

James (formerly known as ACDC)
He's largely responsible for much of my taste in music. We used to chat on AIM all the time. If anyone still has his deets, reach out to him and shoot him a "hey"

snakebite and Demikain -- two English "Tom"s. Both great guys, but lost contact with both ages ago. Someone hit them up and let them know about this place if they have their details.

Speaking of English Toms: Tom! Great guy, even better arguer.

Scorpion_25 - PIMI regular. I always remember a thread he made "House for sale! 10 cents a pail"

Back
Top Bottom