The Future of Wolf Games

What is the future of Wolf Games on GWF?

• We need more time to desire the games again from an entertainment perspective

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We do not start again, the time has come and it has gone

• We do not start again, the problems will continue and only get worse

• We do not start again, I have no problems with the game but have lost interest over time

• There are existential problems with how wolf is played that can't be resolved (i.e. deception, lies)

• Total voters

rktaker

I was just waiting for you all to tell me when they were gonna start up again ( I have an idea for a game but I'll wait for a few games before I do gotta get back in the groove)

rktaker

i know i just said I would wait a game or two before hosting but, in case no one else wants to I can. I’m putting this in here before making a sign-up thread I do have an idea for a Dragon ball Z mafia/wolf game if anyone is interested that would be a smaller game of 12 players. it would be my first time running a game so if I make mistakes I’m sorry in advance

i know i just said I would wait a game or two before hosting but, in case no one else wants to I can. I’m putting this in here before making a sign-up thread I do have an idea for a Dragon ball Z mafia/wolf game if anyone is interested that would be a smaller game of 12 players. it would be my first time running a game so if I make mistakes I’m sorry in advance
My first attempt went as poorly as it could go. If you have the will, people will play and no one will criticize you for it. Most people want the success of these games here, even with all the BS. So, they will all encourage you as best they can.

Reactions: Kat
you did this to yourself
Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

Back
Top Bottom