The first person to post in this thread wins

I wish I could unlearn this.

I can't help but watch how people put their pineapples in the cart at work. It's like watching an accident unfold in real time.

Game Love GIF by Flunk (Official TV Series Account)

(he thinks it's an accident)

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I wish I could unlearn this.

I can't help but watch how people put their pineapples in the cart at work. It's like watching an accident unfold in real time.
Try re-watching Psych and getting to the upside down pineapple cake episode, to which he then offers it to everyone he sees.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Try re-watching Psych and getting to the upside down pineapple cake episode, to which he then offers it to everyone he sees.
So was learning about the pineapples thing like when you watch the Simpsons as a kid and then again as an adult and understanding more jokes?

I love that feeling.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
...every thread right now, I swear...need mind bleach.

Gamedev as a hobby. I was working on a platformer, but I reached a sort of creative roadblock when it came to level design aligning with gameplay, so I shelved it for about a year and a half now.

Started working on another game (much smaller in scope), but I put it to the side while I'm doing some writing. I'll get back to it eventually though. I think the idea I have is really stupid-fun.
That's awesome, I hope you get back to it at some point! You've got a sizeable test group here if ever the need arises :D
I know why, however @Mark , @Christina , and @Crystal are withholding information about another situation and as such, I cannot divulge any pineapple related information
This is a lie.
Man, when you find out, you’re gonna be like “I shouldn’t have included Mark in that mess, he’s a real pal” or something.
Find out what?

Back
Top Bottom