The first person to post in this thread wins

I made the thread. You made the first post.

Congratulations, you win. 🎉
Oh shit
ronaldo-win-ronaldo-award.gif

No shit really?

That's actually super cool.

Hobby or more?
Gamedev as a hobby. I was working on a platformer, but I reached a sort of creative roadblock when it came to level design aligning with gameplay, so I shelved it for about a year and a half now.

Started working on another game (much smaller in scope), but I put it to the side while I'm doing some writing. I'll get back to it eventually though. I think the idea I have is really stupid-fun.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Gamedev as a hobby. I was working on a platformer, but I reached a sort of creative roadblock when it came to level design aligning with gameplay, so I shelved it for about a year and a half now.

Started working on another game (much smaller in scope), but I put it to the side while I'm doing some writing. I'll get back to it eventually though. I think the idea I have is really stupid-fun.
That sounds really cool, I had no idea you were into that stuff. Have you completed anything yet or are these the first two?

That sounds really cool, I had no idea you were into that stuff. Have you completed anything yet or are these the first two?
Nah, just the first two. I completed the first world for my game, and then most of the second world. Even pushed a demo with these two worlds. But by the time I got to the third world, the gameplay started getting a bit too samey without really evolving. Kind of reached a creative standstill.

• Cheers!
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Nah, just the first two. I completed the first world for my game, and then most of the second world. Even pushed a demo with these two worlds. But by the time I got to the third world, the gameplay started getting a bit too samey without really evolving. Kind of reached a creative standstill.
I get that - creativity can get challenging for sure. Well if you're ever looking for someone to test play a bit of a chunk or something (depending on how), I'd love to check it out.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hey @Mark can you give The Flame this badge:

And also give Vash a slap on the wrist for being naughty

I love how terrible this is. Reminds me of the @Tubby23 Priest.

As far as disciplinary action against Vash, we gotta reach out to the HR department, which is currently closed for operations as it’s staffed by someone in a dual role, @Christina. Her role in the other department with the oven is far more vital to daily operations.

• Haha

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
As far as disciplinary action against Vash, we gotta reach out to the HR department, which is currently closed for operations as it’s staffed by someone in a dual role, @Christina. Her role in the other department with the oven is far more vital to daily operations.
Well I guess now I know why my sexual harassment claims against her have gone ignored.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Well I guess now I know why my sexual harassment claims against her have gone ignored.

You didn’t notice how hard it was to write on parchment paper? Bro, I hate to break it to you, your cute little claims got baked about 30 dozens ago. That ink transferred to the baking sheet and got washed away with Dawn long before you ever felt clean again.

Christina

I see you
Queen of the Dead
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I love how terrible this is. Reminds me of the @Tubby23 Priest.

As HR I suggest forming a union. That will help you get way more organized and get the stuff you want done. Alright back to the baked goods.
Cinnamon Rolls Food GIF

I get that - creativity can get challenging for sure. Well if you're ever looking for someone to test play a bit of a chunk or something (depending on how), I'd love to check it out.
I will absolutely take you up on this!

As HR I suggest forming a union. That will help you get way more organized and get the stuff you want done. Alright back to the baked goods.
Cinnamon Rolls Food GIF
An HR rep suggesting forming a union!? Well now I've seen everything.

How specific of a union are we talking about here? Union for the Peoples of GW Disciplining Vash?

• Cheers!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Cinnamon Rolls Food GIF

As management, I am obligated to refute any claims necessitating unionization because I believe it affects our core values here at GWF, where you’re not just an employee… you’re family. That’s why we have pizza parties, sans pineapples, because @TD took them all and inverted them.

• This Is Fine
As management, I am obligated to refute any claims necessitating unionization because I believe it affects our core values here at GWF, where you’re not just an employee… you’re family. That’s why we have pizza parties, sans pineapples, because @TD took them all and inverted them.
wh... why did he invert the pineapples?

please someone tell me why he took all of the pineapples and then inverted the pineapples

wh... why did he invert the pineapples?

please someone tell me why he took all of the pineapples and then inverted the pineapples
I know why, however @Mark , @Christina , and @Crystal are withholding information about another situation and as such, I cannot divulge any pineapple related information

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom