Sup doodz

View attachment 4832

Fuck you haters. It's amazing and valid. Unlike your moms.
i mean this with every fiber of my being. I wish to extend to you the most sincere and heartfelt “fuck you and your mom” that has ever existed.

@Crystal @Mark since he is already dead in wolf, as is the role that can talk to the dead… would it be wrong to temp ban?

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The only thing worse than pineapple pizza is Grubby24.
As Grubby is the purveyor and ambassador of all things yellow, at least he can appreciate pineapple on pizza unlike y'all philistines.

Jawneh gets lynched in wolf and chooses violence. Got to tip it honestly.
All the hate goes nice on top of my slices along with extra oregano.

i mean this with every fiber of my being. I wish to extend to you the most sincere and heartfelt “fuck you and your mom” that has ever existed.

@Crystal @Mark since he is already dead in wolf, as is the role that can talk to the dead… would it be wrong to temp ban?
I still have a whole half a pie left to savor and many more emails and free VPNs to come entertain you sorry undeserving fucks about the deliciousness of pineapple on pizza and how unfortunate your lives must living in denial.

Don't worry Jawneh, I appreciate you and your amazing taste in pizza.

The bacon bits are especially important. The place around here just throws some pineapple chunks on there and call it a day unless you specifically ask (and pay for lol) the bacon bits that should damn well be there from the start!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I still have a whole half a pie left to savor and many more emails and free VPNs to come entertain you sorry undeserving fucks about the deliciousness of pineapple on pizza and how unfortunate your lives must living in denial.

Don’t do it, dude. You still have so much to live for.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder

The bacon bits are especially important. The place around here just throws some pineapple chunks on there and call it a day unless you specifically ask (and pay for lol) the bacon bits that should damn well be there from the start!
star wars no GIF

Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

See, this is what it's all about. Some amazing and delicious salt and umami complimented with nice tart sweetness of the pineapple. It's just simply great.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'd be leaving this plane with a full belly while licking my fingers on the way down.

The poor pizza didn’t deserve this.

That’s a lot better

I’m no psychologist, but I know a cry for help when I see one… and no one posts themselves on the ledge of making a terrible decision unless they want SOMEONE to talk them down. I’m asking myself… WWJD. What. Would. Jawneh. Do? Would he let someone dive off the ledge? Would he try to talk him down?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The poor pizza didn’t deserve this.
All pizzas are valid. Don't hate on what you can't understand.

I’m no psychologist, but I know a cry for help when I see one… and no one posts themselves on the ledge of making a terrible decision unless they want SOMEONE to talk them down. I’m asking myself… WWJD. What. Would. Jawneh. Do? Would he let someone dive off the ledge? Would he try to talk him down?
Those poor people living in an empty world devoid of the taste of pineapple pizza can do very unsavory things, but that's why I'm here to try to celebrate, indulge, and open everyones minds and taste buds on the magnificence of this pie. You're not you when you're hungry. Have a slice. Let the flavors envelope you fully. Then come down and grab another one.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
contrarianism is not a personality
I agree. But then again, there's much too little content in this fun little hole of fun times called the t-dome. My opinion and taste for pineapple on pizza is completely genuine though.

Sure pineapple is a tasty fruit, it does not a pizza make!
More accurately, adding pineapple on pizza doesn't unmake it.

I had deep dish for the first time in my life two days ago.

It was:
okay.

But when I microwaved it in the morning, holy shit, it powered up. It was DELICIOUS.
As a casserole, it’s amazing. It just isn’t pizza

Imagine going through life worrying about the food other people eat.
I’m not worried, just letting him know his opinion is wrong

Back
Top Bottom