Approved Shrug Reaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I kinda like the middle outline one. Not the Will Smith one because the smirk isn't the message to convey. I'm down for any of the others though :)

Get some more people to throw some support on it and we’ll add it. The last time we discussed reactions, I think we landed on letting the members decide. So, as long as more people want it than oppose it, it’ll get added. I’m not sure why we don’t have one like this already, so I’m not expecting anyone to have an issue with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jon
Good. I started a trial of Photoshop Express and everything, so we got 14 days of graphics requests I can try to accommodate before I cancel the trial, I ain’t paying $10 a month to make 32x32 images.
Well, I can't think of anything up front. My mood in the moment dictates that... but maybe open up a small announcement for those that have had ideas?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
It's messed up the whole reaction tab.
Sizes are all wonky of the reactions.

This could be because of the order. I went through and began assigning them an order to appear, and I haven’t quite got it locked in yet.

Reactions: TD

Lunar Kreskents

noping in a corner near you
GW Elder
Don’t think so. It’s so tiny when actually applied to a post
Yeah, I kinda think it might be better to go for the shrug meme guy. At least his shirt helped him stand out.

Hmm I'm guessing because it's not a square image is the problem? And probably too wide.. So yeah probably that image isn't going to work well, unless you wanted me to squish him down and distort him intentionally into a square haha

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hmm I'm guessing because it's not a square image is the problem? And probably too wide.. So yeah probably that image isn't going to work well, unless you wanted me to squish him down and distort him intentionally into a square haha

Yeah, I would assume that it’s just breaking stuff because it’s wide. I’m gonna swap it with the other one for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom