Shitposting Dept. Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it didn't stop. every game I was in I got some sort of complaint about my reaction. Ryan left as a result of me. (whether he was right to do what he did or not). Dean left as a result of me for a little while.
Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I don't have time to reply to this in full. and I'm also not near my keyboard.

but the problem in these games is and always will be the reaction to being manipulated. what TD meant is that if collectively people can not start understanding they are going to get lied to and manipulated in ways they can't fathom yet, it's not personal, it's to win the game, and we're all still friends after, then DONT FUCKING PLAY IT

after the very first game I had people saying I made it unfun. after the second game I had wolves saying it was unfair because of how I played it

TWO GAMES and I was already feeling like I didn't wanna play more. ME, almost no one loves these games more than I do.

and it didn't stop. every game I was in I got some sort of complaint about my reaction. Ryan left as a result of me. (whether he was right to do what he did or not). Dean left as a result of me for a little while.

people had teoube handling the way I played, it was causing people to leave, I was increasingly anxious about the games and my relationships with other players, so I stopped playing.

if people can't accept the manipulation will happen, then just stop playing and let the games die.
S Reactions Amino GIF

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
what TD meant is that if collectively people can not start understanding they are going to get lied to and manipulated in ways they can't fathom yet, it's not personal, it's to win the game, and we're all still friends after, then DONT FUCKING PLAY IT
Is that what @TD meant? He's the one who left because he was upset about something somebody did in the game.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Is that what @TD meant? He's the one who left because he was upset about something somebody did in the game.
I'm going to guess you never saw my post but this is an oversimplification.

See here:
Post in thread 'GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 6' https://gwforums.com/threads/gwf-zell-wolf-version-xi-day-6.1387/post-86439

At the end of the day - if these games are going to continue we can't have a split opinion on what is and isn't acceptable. Whether it's accepting that anything goes or to avoid real life emotions is something for the community to decide.

I can relate too well to Cole's feeling of anxiousness.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm going to guess you never saw my post but this is an oversimplification.

See here:
Post in thread 'GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 6' https://gwforums.com/threads/gwf-zell-wolf-version-xi-day-6.1387/post-86439

At the end of the day - if these games are going to continue we can't have a split opinion on what is and isn't acceptable. Whether it's accepting that anything goes or to avoid real life emotions is something for the community to decide.

I can relate too well to Cole's feeling of anxiousness.

With that said, as long as you don’t have any objections… I’m gonna go ahead and close this down so everyone can shift their attention forward, to the new year, to all the cool shit we have cooking, and to continue everything else we’ve built here. I think everyone has come away from this ordeal with the intent of remaining friends and working towards improving things so we don’t run into the same issues down the line. There may be disagreements, but fundamentally, I don’t think anyone here wants to hurt anyone else and the simple fact that it happens alone is frustrating enough to make matters worse.

It’s very unfortunate that all of this happened, but overcoming these kind of problems is why groups of long-term friends are able to stand the test of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom