• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Multi Screenshots

Since there doesn't seem to be a thread for one, thought I'd post one in case anyone wants to share some gameplay screenies, or if you're like me and spend way too much time fooling around in photo mode.

I'll start off with some gameplay from GTA 2

I did it....for The Rock.

1710199620890.png

Toasty!

1710199811794.png

I think I'm gonna need the magic 8-ball for this shit.

1710199893471.png

The Zaibatsu recycling program.

1710200028793.png

Since there doesn't seem to be a thread for one, thought I'd post one in case anyone wants to share some gameplay screenies, or if you're like me and spend way too much time fooling around in photo mode.

I'll start off with some gameplay from GTA 2

I will always have a soft spot for GTA 1 and 2. I had a lot of fun with them, just having a somewhat open world to go around at that time was amazing for me.

Will always remember running over Elvis impersonators while listening to some song about Jesus playing on the radio

I will always have a soft spot for GTA 1 and 2. I had a lot of fun with them, just having a somewhat open world to go around at that time was amazing for me.

Will always remember running over Elvis impersonators while listening to some song about Jesus playing on the radio
Same, those games will always have a soft spot in my heart, for they were the ones that introduced me to the Grand Theft Auto series in the first place.

Created the KOTR 2000 and 2001 sets on WWE 2K24.

Some of the designs were made by community creations, which I combined with some textures that I have ripped from the old games dating all the way back to Smackdown Shut Your Mouth.

It's not perfect by any means, but trying my best to make them resemble their real life counterparts.

IMG_20240430_0431522~2.jpg

IMG_20240430_0428549~2.jpg

Gonna tag @Jon. Think you'll get a chuckle out of this one. Crystal & I had a chat about player ratings in the old NHL games as I was planning to do a throwback franchise mode on NHL 24 with the 1999/2000 Dallas Stars. While flicking through player ratings on NHL 07 for comparison, I had to stop and grab a screenie of this one for shits & giggles.

Remember the year Jonathan Cheechoo won the Rocket Richard off the back of Joe Thornton? Yeah well, EA decided to make him one of the highest rated players on NHL 07 with a 95 overall. Yes, this dude is rated higher than the likes of Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Vinny Lecavalier, Paul Kariya, Teemu Selanne, and so forth. :facepalm

1718359109434.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jon
Gonna tag @Jon. Think you'll get a chuckle out of this one. Crystal & I had a chat about player ratings in the old NHL games as I was planning to do a throwback franchise mode on NHL 24 with the 1999/2000 Dallas Stars. While flicking through player ratings on NHL 07 for comparison, I had to stop and grab a screenie of this one for shits & giggles.

Remember the year Jonathan Cheechoo won the Rocket Richard off the back of Joe Thornton? Yeah well, EA decided to make him one of the highest rated players on NHL 07 with a 95 overall. Yes, this dude is rated higher than the likes of Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Vinny Lecavalier, Paul Kariya, Teemu Selanne, and so forth. :facepalm

View attachment 17108
That's some next level Madden bullshit there!

I remember that year and thinking "Shit if Thornton was as good as he is Cheechoo wouldn't be half the player he is..."

Boy was I right lol

That's some next level Madden bullshit there!

I remember that year and thinking "Shit if Thornton was as good as he is Cheechoo wouldn't be half the player he is..."

Boy was I right lol
Elevating a player like Cheechoo to a 50-goal season is a testament to how damn good of a playmaker Jumbo Joe was. He was one of the best at his craft during his time.

If only the Bruins ever had a player like him......

:rolleyes:
Yup, but Boston just had to run him out of town. The media kept pushing the narrative that he was an ineffective leader, he didn't show up when it mattered, and that the Bruins would never win with him.

I remember them making a big deal about it when Boston choked against Montreal in 2004, and then it was revealed that Thornton was playing through a rough injury.

Yup, but Boston just had to run him out of town. The media kept pushing the narrative that he was an ineffective leader, he didn't show up when it mattered, and that the Bruins would never win with him.

I remember them making a big deal about it when Boston choked against Montreal in 2004, and then it was revealed that Thornton was playing through a rough injury.
Yup, shoulder iirc. Nearly dislocated. Joe was a tough cookie.

Yup, shoulder iirc. Nearly dislocated. Joe was a tough cookie.
I hate it when the media throws out bullshit stories to paint someone in a negative light. Big markets like Boston & Toronto are especially notorious for this. It was abundantly clear something was up when Thornton wasn't his usual self, but as is always the case, injuries are never disclosed and you'll see players try to tough it out.

But instead, the media thought Joe underperforming = him being a terrible example of a leader. After that choke job, they needed a scapegoat and blamed it all on Joe Thornton not having what it takes to get to the next level. They felt the Bruins would never win with Thornton on the team.

Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom