Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I think I'd asked this before in some thread, but to make it formal;

Do we have any options for picking which of the usergroups are used for the username coloring? And/or, would it be acceptable to drop the priority on the GWF Sponsor group down to lower? Getting to show our support for the forum is great, but I really dislike this frigging pink username.

1703830038659.png

Solution
Omg wait maybe it is.

Does the order only matter for the person at the time you add the tags?

So if you remove the executive tag from all executive sponsors and re-add it with the new order would it give them a gold name!?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
HAPPY NEW YEARS EXECUTIVES!

YOU GET TO CELEBRATE BY GOING FROM PINK TO..

Austin Powers Love GIF

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Huh. Well it seems in my case, the solution was to not have enough money in my Venmo account to auto-renew the sub. So being less helpful results in less eye-burn. 🤔

But good job bumbling into a solution, TD.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I'm guessing that's a cultural thing
Oh the Zeus thing is based on a really stupid joke that my elders always told me about this stupid joke.

It's basically something like some people pronounce Jesus as Hey Zeus. Then eventually someone named their kid Zeus. So they thought it turned into Hey, Zeus.

And that's how my parents think Zeus got his name.

Literally.

I want an add-on that turns your profile upside down so you can read it properly in Australia. Must be maddening trying to read our names when they're all upside down for you!
So it's alright on my phone as I simply flip the device. On PC it's a lot harder but over Christmas I installed a chair modification that flips my chair to attach to the roof so I can read properly.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
That’s what the elaborate configuration of mirrors is for. Duh.
Of course!
It's funny because I stopped getting called T-Bone shortly after I joined here.

The name I went to and still use to this day is Fayngz lol.
Ah, wolfy!
So it's alright on my phone as I simply flip the device. On PC it's a lot harder but over Christmas I installed a chair modification that flips my chair to attach to the roof so I can read properly.
Genius!

• Agree
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom