Okay, who wants more pain? (Wolf sign-up)

I'll watch this game and see if I can figure it out, but I might plat next time :)Is there any other UK people playing? How would timezones work for the phases?
We have people playing on America, NZ and Europe. People just post whenever they're available. Don't worry too much about timezones, with the exception of getting in your day/night actions before the deadline.

IMO you should play this time. You won't really get a feel for the game until you get a role assigned and think about how it gels with the rest of the town. Don't worry about making mistakes; even veterans make them all the time.

Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I'll watch this game and see if I can figure it out, but I might plat next time :)Is there any other UK people playing? How would timezones work for the phases?

We have people playing on America, NZ and Europe. People just post whenever they're available. Don't worry too much about timezones, with the exception of getting in your day/night actions before the deadline.

IMO you should play this time. You won't really get a feel for the game until you get a role assigned and think about how it gels with the rest of the town. Don't worry about making mistakes; even veterans make them all the time.
As Kelly said, we have people everywhere and our international spread is a big reason our phases are a 36h cycle.

I'll also agree with Kelly that the best way to learn is to play. It may seem like drinking out of a fire hose but it really is the best way to get a feel.

If you do play and you see something mentioned you don't understand whether it's role mechanics or what, just ask. We have a group here that's always happy to get new players and will happily explain game mechanics to you if you ask. By watching, you may also have unanswered questions.

TeeDillyLee
the simpsons react GIF

• Haha

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
  • Hmm
Back
Top Bottom