Okay, who wants more pain? (Wolf sign-up)

Lord Of The Rings Yolo GIF by Mashable

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Is there a how to play guide?
There's a learning curve to it but people here are great at helping newer players along.

It's effectively a team game that comes down to lies, truth, and deception.

Ideally there are 16 players.

10 townies.
4 wolves.
2 solo roles.

They all have various powers and their own win condition.

Each round of phases is 36 hours.
A day phase is 24 hours, as people try to post, discern info, and figure out the non townie roles while the non townie roles try to survive. If half the alive players vote you, you are killed off. There are 12 hour night phases where you may or may not be able to use a special power and may or may not have a team to chat with.

It's fun, but takes a few games to get into a groove unless you have experience with it.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Is there a how to play guide?
Technically here: https://gwforums.com/threads/zell-wolf-role-dictionary-and-hall-of-fame.427/

It has the roles and what they do. For specific nonsense and strategies, googling "wolfville" might work, but it's not 100% 1:1 to Zell's game. Which parts aren't 1:1? :shrug

It's all still a deduction game to lynch or avoid being lynched. But with everyone having a role and possibly a power to play with or against. Half the stuff you gotta think through as you deduce or find information anyhow.

Plus all what TD just said for general thingies.

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: TD
She got noticeably upset that I was very into Alba.
I never understood this line of thinking. It's not like you're going to leave her for Jessica Alba. It would be like if I had a girlfriend and I got upset because she thought Ryan Reynolds was hot. I can admit that not only is he hot, but mkre attractive than me. You'd have to be extremely insecure to get jealous at someone finding another person attractive.

I never understood this line of thinking. It's not like you're going to leave her for Jessica Alba. It would be like if I had a girlfriend and I got upset because she thought Ryan Reynolds was hot. I can admit that not only is he hot, but mkre attractive than me. You'd have to be extremely insecure to get jealous at someone finding another person attractive.
I'd leave my wife if Gal Gadot hit on me.

Back
Top Bottom