NSFW Official Thunderdome Malicious And Sptiteful Discussion of People, Events or Organizations That Have You In a Darn Tizzy

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger mostly only uses discord to commiserate with fellow players of Marvel Snap. And while his steam library is large, it's all for show because Avenger is still playing his xbox 360 backlog and will probably never touch any pc game before he's dead.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨
I didn't mean to play games. I just meant to have a conversation.

Duke Nukem

Balls of steel.
GW Elder
Fine, smoke in your designated areas, but don't walk down the street smoking. And put your fucking butts out. Every time I see some jackass drop a still lit cig on the ground without stomping it out, I want to take their nasty butt and shove it down their throats.
Don't even throw your butts on the ground, period. I smoke myself, but I also respect the environment enough to use a designated ashtray.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Don't even throw your butts on the ground, period. I smoke myself, but I also respect the environment enough to use a designated ashtray.
At best, its littering (and a particularly gross version IMO), and at worst its a serious potential fire hazard.

Tirith

Sad, lumpy oatmeal that used to be Xellos
GW Elder
Well, in 'murica, dunno how much of a fire hazard they are, considering they are FSC (fire safe cigarettes) now, and don't even stay lit when you want them to.

That said, use an ashtray or flick the cherry, stomp it, and use a trash can.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Well, in 'murica, dunno how much of a fire hazard they are, considering they are FSC (fire safe cigarettes) now, and don't even stay lit when you want them to.

That said, use an ashtray or flick the cherry, stomp it, and use a trash can.
You'd be surprised how many wildfires here start from tossed cigarettes. Only takes a second for the brush here to go and then it's beyond control. AZ is glorified tinder, one spark and it lights

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Agreed, but… where I live there are crack vials and hypodermics in the gutter next to the cigarette butts, but I’m doing my part.

Well, that's Arizona's fault for being uninhabitable land. Here on the east coast, we live underwater all year round (humidity)

…and we still end up getting brush fires in areas as close to urban as Baltimore Co., Carroll Co., and Anne Arundel Co..

Funny how that works.

Hey don't sell yourself short

Soon enough large parts may very well be actually under water

Been crossing my fingers for half of Baltimore to start swimming for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom