NSFW Official Thunderdome Malicious And Sptiteful Discussion of People, Events or Organizations That Have You In a Darn Tizzy

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Or The Official Thunderdome Bitchfest of Things That Have Pissed You The Fuck Off.

Did someone cut you off in traffic? Is your boss being a total pain in your ass? Did the airline lose your luggage? Has a bird shit directly into your mouth when you looked up at the sky?

Let's use this as a zone to air our grievances and commiserate with or mercilessly mock each other.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
People that drive Prius’ or Priuseses or whatever the plural is… in the passing lane.

That’s the one demographic I irrationally and irreconcilably hate.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
In the same vein as Mark, but fucking Quebecuois who drive up and down the interstate on the passing lane. And especially during the night with their highbeams blasting your eyeballs out. One of these days I swear I'll brake test one of those assholes.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
People that drive Prius’ or Priuseses or whatever the plural is… in the passing lane.

I believe they are referred to as Priui.

A herd of them is called a flourish

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
In the same vein as Mark, but fucking Quebecuois who drive up and down the interstate on the passing lane. And especially during the night with their highbeams blasting your eyeballs out. One of these days I swear I'll brake test one of those assholes.
One could write a multiple volume directory on the bad driving of French Canadians

Prius drivers in general.

‐------------

People who smoke in public. I hate all of you. Weather it be tobacco or weed, just know I am sending an angry gaze in your direction.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Prius drivers in general.

Correct.

People who smoke in public. I hate all of you. Weather it be tobacco or weed, just know I am sending an angry gaze in your direction.

Look, we already go outside to accommodate your highness. The least you can do is mind your business when you see us outside killing ourselves. Want smoke with someone? Go after the vapers you see blowing fruity steam at people, they’re the obnoxious ones.

Correct.

Look, we already go outside to accommodate your highness. The least you can do is mind your business when you see us outside killing ourselves. Want smoke with someone? Go after the vapers you see blowing fruity steam at people, they’re the obnoxious ones.
Really hard to mind my own business when I have to breathe in the shit your puffing out.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Really hard to mind my own business when I have to breathe in the shit your puffing out.

No one’s telling you to stand with the smokers. There are designated areas for that exact purpose… away from entrances and all. Are there dickheads that will stand right by a door and smoke? Yep. But, there are also dickheads without the common courtesy to not generalize all smokers because of the minority that doesn’t have the common courtesy to not smoke around non smokers… and that’s just silly hypocrisy.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Fine, smoke in your designated areas, but don't walk down the street smoking. And put your fucking butts out. Every time I see some jackass drop a still lit cig on the ground without stomping it out, I want to take their nasty butt and shove it down their throats.

You mean the same streets with vehicles emitting far worse than cigarette smoke? Calm down, kinda sounding demanding there, wouldn’t want anyone to think you expect the world to adhere to your preferences alone, now would you? Different strokes for different folks and all… I’m sure you’ve done things that irritate others.

And again, you’re confusing people that litter with all smokers. Gross over-generalization in such a violent tone doesn’t look good on anybody. You need a Snickers, but I’d suggest DoorDashing it to you so you don’t have to be exposed to the toxic elements.

Ryan!

Mew is a fkn cat
GW Elder
They’re not as much of a bother… mostly STi dipshits around here, and it doesn’t take long for them to blast through a manifold.
For some reason, every single time I get behind a Subaru they are going 5 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
For some reason, every single time I get behind a Subaru they are going 5 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane.

Do you live near a large demographic of older people or faux environmentally conscious hipsters? That could explain it.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Two big colleges, a bunch of retirees, and a blue county.

So yes.

Water Bottle GIF by South Park

That’ll do it. Those kinda areas are like social experiments.

Ryan!

Mew is a fkn cat
GW Elder
The affluent retirees stick to the rich suburbs, obviously. They're also far more conservative overall. The areas around the college are actually high in Muslim, Indian, and Jewish populations, partly because we have a big medical school at one and the other is an Institute of Technology.

And then there's the absolute trash heap areas that keep voting blue thinking it'll get better.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The affluent retirees stick to the rich suburbs, obviously. They're also far more conservative overall. The areas around the college are actually high in Muslim, Indian, and Jewish populations, partly because we have a big medical school at one and the other is an Institute of Technology.

And then there's the absolute trash heap areas that keep voting blue thinking it'll get better.

That’s how Maryland is near UMBC, TSU, Hopkins, and College Park, and as they graduate and venture out into the world they migrate to the more gentrified areas.

As far as the whole voting blue thing… dude… I’ve lived in a blue city my whole life and could give you a laundry list of reasons to not vote Democrat, but living in a typically red state gives me plenty of reasons to not vote red either.

Ryan!

Mew is a fkn cat
GW Elder
That’s how Maryland is near UMBC, TSU, Hopkins, and College Park, and as they graduate and venture out into the world they migrate to the more gentrified areas.

As far as the whole voting blue thing… dude… I’ve lived in a blue city my whole life and could give you a laundry list of reasons to not vote Democrat, but living in a typically red state gives me plenty of reasons to not vote red either.
Blue county, blue state thanks to NYC.

That all said, I wouldn't vote red, either.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Blue county, blue state thanks to NYC.

That all said, I wouldn't vote red, either.

Of all the shitholes I’ve had to travel to for work, NYC was the easiest to adapt to… which isn’t a good thing. The older I get, the less I wanna be around chaotic big city environments.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
The incompetent idiots at my work. I understand that once in a while you fuck up, but considering there's people here who have done the job for years and they still can't own up to breaking or damaging shit just ticks me the right off. Management has even said multiple times that it's not an issue to break things on accident, but noooo. These cumkwats just try to patch it up poorly and hide it until eventually it's found out and other people (ie. me) have to fix their shit and take 3-4 times as long to do it since I have to undo everything they did and what others have in between. Bah.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The incompetent idiots at my work. I understand that once in a while you fuck up, but considering there's people here who have done the job for years and they still can't own up to breaking or damaging shit just ticks me the right off. Management has even said multiple times that it's not an issue to break things on accident, but noooo. These cumkwats just try to patch it up poorly and hide it until eventually it's found out and other people (ie. me) have to fix their shit and take 3-4 times as long to do it since I have to undo everything they did and what others have in between. Bah.

I once found a senior tow truck operator nodded out in the secure lot with both gates open, his foot off of the brake, and the truck stopped against a metal fence post with a car on the hook. He was on drugs. I sent photos, video, and marked the time on the security system for the owner. Explained that the lot was left compromised for 4 hours, and 2 agents were left without a truck operator for that time.

The company sent him to rehab and brought him back. He ended up stealing over $7k doing a cash drop for the owner. The owner acted surprised. I completely understand your dilemma.

Olga

Weak, strong – all belong.
GW Elder
So I know many weird people of different flavours. Recently I attended an event related to philosophy and education and other stuff like that. They ran a workshop that I unfortunately attended, and my verdict was that they committed a fundamentally unethical act through hosting it. It’s a long and sensitive story so I won’t share it here for a number of reasons. It’s possible I have fallen prey to culture wars and was triggered like a small anxious animal, but my feeling is that, given my personal and professional backgrounds, I’m correct.

This morning I sent them an email to explain why I thought the whole thing was a horror. So that was my Angry Person Act for the day.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
So I know many weird people of different flavours. Recently I attended an event related to philosophy and education and other stuff like that. They ran a workshop that I unfortunately attended, and my verdict was that they committed a fundamentally unethical act through hosting it. It’s a long and sensitive story so I won’t share it here for a number of reasons. It’s possible I have fallen prey to culture wars and was triggered like a small anxious animal, but my feeling is that, given my personal and professional backgrounds, I’m correct.

This morning I sent them an email to explain why I thought the whole thing was a horror. So that was my Angry Person Act for the day.
I know you don't want to share as you said, but was it some sort of ritualistic human sacrifice? And if so you gotta find a new peer group Olga.

I hope your email was Strongly Worded.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Something Avenger finds batshit insane is that there are still people that seem to refuse that introversion is a thing. Avenger's "social battery" can be depleted rather quickly depending on the situation which requires him to run off to his fortress of solitude to charge up much like Superman requires the sun. Except being alone is way better than the sun so fuck superman.

There seems to often be one person who thinks they can cure introversion and thinks that their presence is going make everything better even when the actual solution is much simpler. Fuck those people.

Along with people that just have "used car salesman" vibes. The people that talk to you as if they're trying smooze, get info off of you, and try to non organically connect with you. Fuck those people too.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder

Something Avenger finds batshit insane is that there are still people that seem to refuse that introversion is a thing. Avenger's "social battery" can be depleted rather quickly depending on the situation which requires him to run off to his fortress of solitude to charge up much like Superman requires the sun. Except being alone is way better than the sun so fuck superman.

There seems to often be one person who thinks they can cure introversion and thinks that their presence is going make everything better even when the actual solution is much simpler. Fuck those people.

Along with people that just have "used car salesman" vibes. The people that talk to you as if they're trying smooze, get info off of you, and try to non organically connect with you. Fuck those people too.

Someday, Avenger, you're gonna have to add me on some kind of platform, Discord or Steam or something, I feel like you'd be fun to have a real conversation with.

As a guy who works in McDonald's.

Customers who decide to be a complete fucking wanker to me despite things not being my fault.

Yes, I understand you waited 20 minutes, but we're very busy, so don't swear and throw your food at me.

This happened last week and jesus christ, never been spoken to so horribly before.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Straight up giant fuck you to people that are assholes to service industry workers.

Agreed.

I have been an asshole to service industry workers that acted that way to me, though. I don’t take my shitty mood out on you, don’t do it to me. I’m a firm believer in treating people how you’d want to be treated… up until that point I see how you treat people.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Agreed.

I have been an asshole to service industry workers that acted that way to me, though. I don’t take my shitty mood out on you, don’t do it to me. I’m a firm believer in treating people how you’d want to be treated… up until that point I see how you treat people.
Oh yeah, if someone wants to be an asshole, then let's fucking play ball buddy.

Olga

Weak, strong – all belong.
GW Elder
As a guy who works in McDonald's.

Customers who decide to be a complete fucking wanker to me despite things not being my fault.

Yes, I understand you waited 20 minutes, but we're very busy, so don't swear and throw your food at me.

This happened last week and jesus christ, never been spoken to so horribly before.
My brother has had food thrown at him at McD’s, too. He quit shortly after that. The fact that this is common is utterly insane to me.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
My brother has had food thrown at him at McD’s, too. He quit shortly after that. The fact that this is common is utterly insane to me.
Yeah I can't picture acting that way to a complete stranger.

Like who thinks they are so fucking special because they went to a fast food joint at dinner time?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

It became a viral trend there for a bit… people were recording themselves launching stuff at drive-thru employees.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Straight up giant fuck you to people that are assholes to service industry workers.

While Avenger has often call up customer service in fits of rage. He has always made it very clear that he isn't mad at the person on the phone but the policies and practices of the organization said person works for.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

While Avenger has often call up customer service in fits of rage. He has always made it very clear that he isn't mad at the person on the phone but the policies and practices of the organization said person works for.

Bonus points for calling out the fact that you know you’re being recorded while talking shit and simultaneously being a perfect gentleman to to person you’re actually speaking to… their department lead gets to run those bits all the way up to their lead and so on.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder

Usually the person you are speaking to also hates the policies and practices of the organization they work for. They just have to follow them because they need a job to pay their bills

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Someday, Avenger, you're gonna have to add me on some kind of platform, Discord or Steam or something, I feel like you'd be fun to have a real conversation with.

Avenger mostly only uses discord to commiserate with fellow players of Marvel Snap. And while his steam library is large, it's all for show because Avenger is still playing his xbox 360 backlog and will probably never touch any pc game before he's dead.

It's surprisingly only happened a couple of times where a customer has decided to produce venom at me when things haven't been my fault.

My favourite method is to just smile and then insult them when they leave because I'd prefer to be employed.
I also don't want to clean those bathrooms. I've done enough janitorial type work to never want to do it again. People are fucking disgusting.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder

Avenger mostly only uses discord to commiserate with fellow players of Marvel Snap. And while his steam library is large, it's all for show because Avenger is still playing his xbox 360 backlog and will probably never touch any pc game before he's dead.

Hey a fellow Snapper.

Also what the fuck do you mean "when he's dead"? The Great Avenger can never die

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I also don't want to clean those bathrooms. I've done enough janitorial type work to never want to do it again. People are fucking disgusting.
People will do shit in a public bathroom that they'd never in a billion years in their own, just because they know someone else will be the one cleaning their filth.

They are disgusting outside and in.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Usually the person you are speaking to also hates the policies and practices of the organization they work for. They just have to follow them because they need a job to pay their bills

YUP. You can pick up on the not-so-subtle shit talking if you ever find yourself in a situation where the employee’s words aren’t recorded. We all probably have a ton of dirt on industries we’ve never worked in simply because of that.

I'm never working in a fast food restaurant. If I do anything not IT related when I retire, it'll be some job where all I do is stock shelves and put price stickers on items.

Pretty much. There’s no shame in doing warehouse work compared to customer service or foodservice.

It's surprisingly only happened a couple of times where a customer has decided to produce venom at me when things haven't been my fault.

My favourite method is to just smile and then insult them when they leave because I'd prefer to be employed.

It shouldn’t fucking happen at all. People behave like animals.

…and when the fuck did you become a mortal? Next you’ll tell us you’re balding or have grays.

Reminds me of a travel tip I was given when I was a green overnight driver… The only thing worse than Walmart bathrooms are McDonald’s IN Walmart bathrooms.

People will do shit in a public bathroom that they'd never in a billion years in their own, just because they know someone else will be the one cleaning their filth.

Nah, chances are the same people shitting on the ceiling are the same people with shit stains under their toilet seats from last year.

This fucking infuriates me, it's like they stand on top of the toilet to poop. Get it fucking everywhere

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
Hey a fellow Snapper.

Also what the fuck do you mean "when he's dead"? The Great Avenger can never die

Unfortunately, Avenger hasn't figured out how to outlive the universe's heat death. He hasn't found a coat warm enough just yet. And not being able to enjoy seafood. Avenger would rather be dead.

Back
Top Bottom