U.K. Kate Middleton Emergency Thread

Vikings Help GIF by PuyduFou

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I know Twitter sucks and all but OH MAN you get the best messy drama there.

I had no idea about the rumors that William had cheated on Kate last year with a chick who was down to do some pegging.

Oh wait, what? Is that line behind me again? My bad, my bad.

Do they even call it pegging there? Or is it “King Henry’s Westminster Balloon Knot Jubilee”?

All I know about cheating rumours was that it was supposedly with the Marchioness of Cholmondeley, which even I can't believe is an actual title. It sounds like something an American TV drama just made up.

That said Cholmondeley is in Cheshire so maybe Judge Jamie will get his starring role at last!

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
This isn't a thread for saying how beautiful women are not beautiful. This includes basically all the ladies mentioned in here so far.

So let's talk about aliens and body doubles again.
Maybe the reason I don't find Kate attractive is an uncanny valley thing and she's just been some sort of CG rendered being this whole time.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The most likely reason is that this is moulting season. Kate has moulted her skin and is waiting for her new skin to toughen up before being seen in public again. It would be very embarrassing for a royal to be seen with some flakes of crispy old skin still clung to them.

Correct. The eye and nostril caps must fully shed, attempting to remove them manually before they’re ready can be catastrophic.

Maybe the reason I don't find Kate attractive is an uncanny valley thing and she's just been some sort of CG rendered being this whole time.

Or because she has the equivalent of unseasoned and unbuttered mashed potatoes for a face? No flavor at all. Google “brunette Caucasian female” and you’ll get a bunch of results that look just like her.

@Benzine is not completely wrong, though… her sister Pippa has a dump truck.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
All of Pippa's pictures I see online make her look like she's just seen a guy take a football to the nuts but she knows it's uncouth to laugh out loud.

Considering what perfect strangers say about her online, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to learn that’s what she’s actually imagining when out engaging with the public.

the royal family is so funny because if the wrong three or four people croak suddenly there's a baby in charge. this is a good system that should be preserved and that billions of dollars pounds sterling innit should be poured into
As a queen of fire you should understand what a regent is more than most.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
the royal family is so funny because if the wrong three or four people croak suddenly there's a baby in charge. this is a good system that should be preserved and that billions of dollars pounds sterling innit should be poured into
Best case scenario: John Goodman

Green Bay Packers GIF by MANGOTEETH

fwiw the UK royals make money for the country based on royals-associated tourism. they're also huge landowners, and it would be weird to just be like "your land is our land now lmao" (even though they essentially did just that hundreds of years ago)

TIL Kate is NOT an amateur when it comes to photography. She did her thesis on photography and was in the photography club at St. Andrew's

There is no way she would release such a shitty photoshop job!
Doesn’t mean she knows photoshop… maybe she normally uses gimp for editing her photos

Back
Top Bottom